Book An Appointment
Fill in your contact details to book an appointment with us. Please allow 48 hours to ensure your booking can be confirmed. Bookings need to be placed within our opening hours.
Every woman has a dream to conceive a child in her lifetime, sadly, many women can’t fulfill this dream due to several reasons. Infertility is a condition when a woman is not able to conceive after a year or longer unprotected intercourse. It is a common condition faced by many women in the world. Although there are many treatment options for infertility like medication, surgery, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), the safest fertility treatment for women is in Ayurveda. So, before we deep dive into the best Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women, let’s talk about it in detail.
Infertility is a condition in which a woman’s ability to conceive a child or give birth to a child is either limited or impaired. Generally for couples, this is diagnosed after years of trying to get pregnant. One-third reasons for infertility are male problems and one-third are due to female problems. When the main reason for infertility in women is known as ‘female infertility.’
Female infertility is divided into three major categories.
1. Completely Sterility (Vandhya)- This female infertility condition is complete sterility or incurable. In this condition, a woman has lost her menstruation and can’t ovulate.
2. Primary Infertility– This condition can be treated and also referred to a woman who is unable to conceive a child or carry a child for a full pregnancy term.
3. Secondary Infertility– This condition occurs when a woman who has conceived earlier is unable to get pregnant again because of some complications of the previous pregnancy.
Though there are several causes of infertility, sometimes it can be difficult to know the exact cause of it. The major causes of female infertility are:
1. Uterus problem: This includes septum, adhesions, polyps, and fibroids under the uterus cavity.
2. Problems with Fallopian tubes– This is one of the most common causes of female infertility. It includes pelvic inflammatory disease caused by gonorrhea and chlamydia.
3. Ovulation Problems– Women may not release an egg or ovulate due to problems such as severe stress, substance abuse, thyroid conditions, a past eating disorder, hormonal balance, and pituitary tumors.
4. Problems with egg quality and number– Some women run out of eggs before menopause and some eggs will have the incorrect number of chromosomes and can’t grow into a healthy fetus. These chromosomal issues can affect all the eggs, which makes a woman unable to conceive.
There are many factors that make it difficult for a woman to conceive. Some of these risk factors are:
Although there are several symptoms of infertility in women, one of the most common is age. Because many couples wait to have children in their 30s or 40s, women who are more than 35 years of age have a higher risk of fertility issues. The reasons are:
Most types of female infertility can’t be prevented or predicted. But in some cases, it can be controlled. For instance, lifestyle changes such as quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption, maintaining a healthy weight, and developing exercise habits. Also, you should visit your healthcare provider regularly to discuss your issues and risks that may contribute to female infertility.
Generally, a woman needs a diagnosis of female fertility when she is unable to conceive after a long time of having regular unprotected intercourse. If a woman is older than 35 or has any of the following medical histories, diagnosis is important.
To diagnose symptoms of infertility in women, your doctor may ask you for several tests, including an endometrial biopsy to examine uterus lining and a blood test to check hormone levels. The most common tests are:
1. Hysterosalpingography (HSG)- This method involves X-rays or ultrasounds for your reproductive organs. A doctor injects saline or dye and air into the cervix that goes through the Fallopian tubes. This method lets the doctor know if the tubes are blocked.
2. TORCH Screen– TORCH refers to infections caused due to miscarriage. A Torch screen is a series of tests for detecting infections in pregnant women. It screens infections like syphilis, rubella, toxoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus, herpes simplex. HIV, Hepatitis, and more. Your doctor takes a small sample of blood from the arm vein to check if there is an infection.
3. AMH test- Anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) test is generally performed in order to check if a woman can produce eggs. AMH levels show how many potent eggs a woman has to conceive. If the levels are high, she can have more chances to conceive and if the levels are low, she can have fewer chances to become pregnant.
4. Ultrasound Scans– Ultrasound scans provide all the relevant information on the uterus, ovaries, and the endometrial lining of a woman. For testing female fertility, there are two types of ultrasounds done. One is for the abdominal and the second one is transvaginally using a slender wand. Besides this, the scan also monitors the thickness of the endometrial lining and follicle development of ovaries.
In Ayurveda, female reproductive health is dependent on reproductive issues (Shukra Dhatu). In women, the Shukra Dhatu is responsible for ovum production. It can easily get affected by different mental, physical, and other serious health conditions. The major causes could be a lack of a balanced diet, toxins in the body, and poor digestion that obstruct the reproductive channels in females. In Ayurveda, there are three different doshas that control the female reproductive system. These are Prana Vata, Apana Vata, and Sadhaka Pitta. Ayurveda believes that there should be inner healing without any external source involvement. It also believes in removing doshas by giving proper support and nutrition to the body.
If you are looking for the best Ayurvedic fertility treatment for women, Shuddhi Ayurveda presents Shuddhi Infertility Female Package. The package contains Dr. Immune, Shuddhi powder, Overnix capsules, Divya Artav Shodhak Vati, and 32 Herbs tea. All the ingredients used in the package are made of 100% pure and organic Ayurvedic herbs such as Ashwagandha, Vidarikhand, Anardana, Sahdevi, Trikatu, Triphala, and more. However, to get the most effective results, make sure to consume these ingredients with a well-balanced diet and avoid smoking and alcohol completely.
|There are no products|
|There are no products|