Fatty Liver Disease Ayurvedic Treatment
The liver is known as the Pitta dosha organ, according to Ayurveda. You can get in trouble if you ignore any bad symptoms regarding liver health, it will lead to fatty liver disease, jaundice, liver cirrhosis, etc.. To protect your liver from toxins buildup, adopt Fatty liver disease Ayurvedic treatment. Your liver is the largest gland of the human body. It performs more than 500 functions such as converting food into energy, synthesis of protein, production of cholesterol, excretion of toxins, and stores iron content etc.in your body. According to Ayurveda Pitta dosha, imbalance affects liver functioning and leads to excessive toxins and fat deposition in liver cells.
Functions of Liver
The liver is the second large organ of your body after the skin. It has various crucial functions in the body for your survival. You can not live a happy life without a healthy Liver. So there is a list just below, which reveals to you the function of the liver.
- The liver metabolizes the carbohydrates in the body and prevents obesity.
- The liver cells store the various essential vitamins, like, Vitamin A, D E, K, and Vitamin B12, for the breakdown of fats in the body.
- The Cells of the Liver synthesize and regulate the cholesterol levels in your body.
- The Liver cells convert the extra glucose into Glycogen for further use or storage.
- It helps in maintaining the blood glucose level and also controls the cholesterol levels in the blood.
- The liver helps in the purification of blood by its detoxification function.
- It helps in the production of hemoglobin.
To keep these all functioning smoothly, choose Fatty Liver Disease Ayurvedic treatment, and increase the chance to live a long and happy life.
What do you mean by Fatty liver Diseases?
It is a chronic liver disease in which abnormal toxins and fat start depositing on the liver. If this health problem is ignored, then it will change its face to furthermore severe health conditions. Fatty liver diseases are classified into two types.
- Non-alcoholic Fatty liver disease
- Alcoholic fatty liver disease
The liver is the only single organ in the Human body that can regenerate itself. Even if the liver gets damaged 75%, it can regenerate itself without any liver dysfunction. But if the symptoms are found, and you ignore them, it will make your life worse. So It is integral to take care of your liver. Do not take any chemical-based supplements or Medicines to take care of the liver because chemical-based products release harmful toxins in the body. Often, you have to modify your lifestyle and diet to keep your liver healthy and diseases free.
Causes of Fatty Liver
- Increased cholesterol level
- Diabetes mellitus
- Insulin resistance
- Increased fat or triglycerides levels in the blood
Risk Factors of Fatty Liver
- High levels of cholesterol level in the blood
- Overweight or obesity
- Metabolic disorders
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
What are the symptoms that you may experience in fatty liver disease?
Here is a list of common symptoms that are found in fatty liver diseases suffering people.
- Right side upper quadrant abdominal Pain
- Abdominal swelling or distension
- Skin itching
- Loss of appetite
Fatty liver diseases and Ayurveda View
According to Ayurveda Liver is known as Yakrit and is considered to be an essential organ for the metabolism process.
The liver plays essential roles such as digestion metabolism and protein synthesis and hemoglobin production for the healthy body. The liver converts the plasma( rasa dhatu) into Blood(Rakta Dhatu), and during this process, it identifies the toxins and does not let them enter the blood again.
Moreover, when an unhealthy lifestyle and diet release toxins in the body, it will eventually affect your liver functions. These toxins, when accumulates in liver cells it can lead to various health problems such as,
- Indigestion problem
- Cold sores
And this is wise advice, do not ignore these symptoms; otherwise, you will get liver health-related issues.
Your health primarily depends on your lifestyle. If your lifestyle is healthy, you will live a healthy or disease-free life. But if there is something wrong with your living culture, it will make you sick. You can practice healthy tips to keep your liver safe from fat deposition. A healthy lifestyle is a crucial step in Fatty Liver Disease Ayurvedic treatment.
- Exercise daily For health and to maintain ideal body weight.
- Take home cooked food with you for lunch, if you are doing a job.
- Avoid skipping your meals.
- Do fasting, but always keep in mind that drink fruit juice every three hours.
- Add nuts, seeds, dry fruits to maintain healthy liver function.
- Eat green leafy vegetables and vitamin c rich food.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol.
- Detoxify the body with natural ingredients.
- Indulge yourself in doing yoga and meditation to reduce stress or anxiety.
- Eat your dinner early in the evening, and make a habit of sleeping at 10 Pm.
- Drink more water and liquids to flush out the toxins.
- Always eat fresh seasonal and thoroughly cooked food.
There are various herbs such as Milk Thistle, turmeric, Dandelion, Ashwagandha, Aloe Vera, etc. As a Fatty Liver Disease Ayurvedic treatment. To treat fatty liver problems, Shuddhi Ayurveda has introduced an Ayurvedic Liver care Kit. If your health condition is severe and you want to take consultation from an expert Ayurvedic doctor. You can visit the nearest shuddhi Clinic in your area. However, if you still do not find the clinic, you can call directly to our Ayurvedic health counselor to get free health advice related to your health problem.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season