Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment In Ayurveda
Diabetic retinopathy is considered a leading cause of vision loss in our population. Diabetic retinopathy is one of the common health complications of diabetes mellitus, in which neurons and blood vessels of the retina get damaged, and a person loses his vision. In the prevention of this health complication, you can choose diabetic retinopathy treatment in Ayurveda.
You have to know each and everything about Diabetes Retinopathy before treating it using Natural Remedies.
- Diabetic retinopathy is a health problem that occurs due to prolonged time abnormal increased blood sugar levels. High levels of blood glucose levels in the body damage the blood vessels and neurons of the retina. However, the blood leakage inside your retina leads to swallowing and progression in vision loss.
- A diabetic person with increased cholesterol levels in the blood and high blood pressure has more chance to get diabetic retinopathy.
- If you have diabetes and use tobacco or smoking cigarettes, then you are more prone to get the problem of diabetic retinopathy.
- As per Ayurveda, Diabetic retinopathy occurs due to an imbalance in three dosha of the body.
- A fair digestion process controls blood sugar levels, and cholesterol levels can prevent you from diabetic retinopathy.
- Avoiding the use of tobacco and alcohol in your life can prevent you from getting diabetic retinopathy.
- But the adoption of diabetic retinopathy treatment in Ayurveda will help you save your eyes from loss of vision.
Symptoms of Diabetic Retinopathy:
There are some symptoms that a Diabetic person feels in different stages of diabetic retinopathy,
- Dark spots
- strings floating in your vision
- Blurred vision
- Vision fluctuation
- Color vision impairment.
- Empathy and dark area in your vision
- Vision loss
- Poor night vision
Diabetic Retinopathy treatment based on Ayurveda:
In Charaka Samhita, diabetes or Madhumeh is one of the eight chronic and significant disorders that affect your whole lifestyle and routine. In Ayurveda, Diabetic Retinopathy is named as “Madhumehajanya Timir.” this health complication involves your three doshas( Vata, Pitta, and Kapha), Rakta Dosha, and Saptadhatus with four Dristipatals of your eyes at different stages of health ailments. Diabetic retinopathy is also known as Dristipatalagata roga.
The imbalance of the three doshas is one of the leading causes of aggravating diabetic retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy treatment in Ayurveda helps you in calming and balancing the three doshas of your body. Some contributing factors, such as anger, grief, stress, seasonal changes, and food, increase diabetic retinopathy risk.
These factors affect the permeability of retinal blood vessels and cause leakage and damage. This problem causes a diminished vascular supply to the eye. It can lead to retinal ischemia and Intraretinal microvascular retinopathy. This health complication leads to a decrease in the Ojas and enhances the body’s collection of amas. But don’t worry, Diabetic retinopathy treatment in Ayurveda contains both curative and preventive remedies.
Ayurvedic Preventive treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy:
There are some key points that you must follow to save yourself from vision loss.
- Maintaining an average sugar level can prevent you from diabetic retinopathy.
- Maintain an intermediate level of blood pressure in your body.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol intake.
- If you have diabetes, a regular eye checkup can prevent you from this problem.
- A healthy diet intake can prevent diabetic retinopathy.
- A regular eyewash with Natural remedy or Triphala powder will help you to save your eyesight.
Ayurvedic Curative treatment For Diabetes Retinopathy:
- Treatment diabetes with natural remedies.
- Management of the three doshas.
- Improvement indigestion.
- Prevention of nutrients loss.
- Improving blood circulation.
In Ayurveda, to heal this problem, it preferred various steps such as Panchakarma Therapy and natural Herbs to control the body’s blood sugar and blood pressure.
Panchakarma Therapy For Diabetic Retinopathy: Ayurvedic techniques are used to eliminate impurities, such as Basti, Vamana, Virechana, Shodahan, Shamana, etc.
These therapies help in the control of blood sugar levels and prevent you from diabetic retinopathy.
Netra Trapna: It is essential ayurvedic therapy to rejuvenate the eye cells, and it helps improve the eyesight and prevents Diabetic retinopathy.
Seka: it is an Ayurvedic therapy that is very effective in repairing injured retinal blood vessels. It improves the blood circulation to your eye.
Takradhara: it is a traditional ayurvedic therapy in which buttermilk poured on a targeted or diseased part.
Diabetic retinopathy treatment in Ayurveda various Ayurvedic Therapies such as Shirolepa, Shirodhara, and Nasya are used.
Use natural herbs: numerous useful herbs help lower the blood sugar level and protect yours from diabetic retinopathy or loss of vision.
Fenugreek seeds: Fenugreek seeds are an effective ayurvedic remedy to control blood cholesterol and sugar levels. Its daily routine use can protect from diabetes mellitus.
Fennel: Fennel is a natural herb with rich nutrients to increase the eyesight.
Sandalwood: you can make a paste of sandalwood, and its application on your eyelid protects you from diabetic retinopathy.
So to prevent diabetic retinopathy, it is a must to control the blood sugar level. For that, shuddhi Ayurveda introduces madhumeh har kit, which will help you maintain blood sugar levels. For more information, visit our site, www.shuddhi.com.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season