Diabetes Mellitus Treatment In Ayurveda
Globally the prevalence of diabetes mellitus type 2 is increasing rapidly. In India, type 2DM is 11.6% in urban people and 2.4 % in rural people. That is why diabetes is becoming a life-threatening issue. However, you can get relief with diabetes mellitus treatment in Ayurveda.
In modern health science, there is no specific treatment to cure Diabetes. Allopathic medicine nowadays used to treat diabetes is to lower the blood sugar level. And these hypoglycemic agents are harmful to your kidney. But, You have an excellent opportunity to use Ayurveda in the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Ayurveda is a natural traditional healing system and has no side effects for treating Diabetes mellitus type 2.
Why Are People Getting This Chronic Health Problem?
Adopting an unhealthy lifestyle, bad eating habits, and lack of exercise leads to diabetes mellitus. The toxins released by these factors affect your pancreas and reduce insulin production, leading to increased blood sugar levels.
Diabetes mellitus type 2: It is a chronic disease condition in which the body loses the ability to use the pancreas’ insulin to control the blood glucose level.
Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Is Caused By Some Factors Such As,
- Being obese
- Extensive intake of sugar and carbohydrate-containing food or drinks
- Use of artificially flavored beverages
- Heavy alcohol consumption
- Lack of physical activities and exercise
- Genetic predisposition
- Stress and anxiety
Symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus Type 2:
In diabetes mellitus type 2, there are many symptoms, but three P’s symptoms are common in all diabetic patient,
- Polyurea( frequent urination)
- Polydipsia ( excessive thirst)
- Polyphagia ( extreme feeling of hunger)
- The unusual smell in urine
- Blurred vision
Ayurveda is a rescue system for your body. It has been proved that you can cure type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with ayurvedic treatment. Besides natural Ayurvedic remedy, Ayurveda incorporates healthy diet intake, healthy disciplined life, yoga, and exercise to ensure the adequate curing of diabetes Mellitus.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Type Diabetes:
It involves mainly 4-5 steps to cure this chronic health problem.
Healthy Diet Intake:
A healthy diet is helpful in better curing diabetes mellitus type 2. Make sure whatever you are having on your plate should be well balanced and beneficial for your body. A healthy diet is a step towards diabetes mellitus Ayurvedic treatment. The food recommendation for type 2 diabetes is,
- A healthy diabetic diet includes plenty of fresh green veggies.
- Diabetic diets include cinnamon, chia seeds, White balsamic vinegar, and lentils.
- Eat whole wheat, quinoa, bran, barley, brown rice, oatmeal, and beans.
- Take fresh fruits like kiwi, orange, apple, papaya, cherries, raspberries, apricots, and avoid having Chiku, mango, banana.
- Avoid high carbohydrate and high calorie-containing sugar, pasta, white rice, and white bread.
The use of diabetes mellitus treatment in Ayurveda can make your lifestyle healthy. There are some guidelines to change your unhealthy lifestyle to make it fit.
- The first guideline is to maintain a healthy weight by doing some exercise and physical activities.
- Stop eating unhealthy oily, spicy, junk food.
- Stop alcohol intake.
- Cut down the sugar and carbohydrates from your diet. Practice meditation and yoga to manage stress and anxiety.
- Make a habit of regularly jogging and walking.
- Avoid animal-based proteins or food items.
- Consume a more plant-based diet.
- Eat a fiber-rich diet in routine to keep your body constipation free. Because constipation leads to toxins buildup, your
- The body will not use insulin to control blood glucose levels.
With a healthy lifestyle and healthy dietary habits, you must clean the entire body part to get the better result of your Ayurvedic treatment. For detoxification, Ayurveda uses different Ayurvedic techniques and herbs to remove the toxins from the body. Detoxification methods include Purvakarma, Virechana, Swedana, Basti, Nasya, and Raktamokshana.
Yoga and Meditation:
Practice yoga asanas, meditation, mudras, and bandha are very significant to control diabetes mellitus and can protect you from diabetes mellitus associated with chronic health problems like chronic kidney disease.
Natural Herbs Used:
Ayurvedic herbs are natural and effective ayurvedic remedies to control the blood glucose level and rejuvenate the body cells. Ayurvedic herbs play an essential part in the ayurvedic treatment of diabetes Mellitus type 2. Some effective natural herbs are useful as a diabetes mellitus treatment in Ayurveda.
It is a perfect herb to control blood glucose. It stimulates the body cells to use the insulin properly and reduces glucose levels in your bloodstream.
Ashwagandha is a well-known herb for its multiple health benefits. It boosts insulin secretion and lowers the blood glucose level in your body. It also helps in reducing the LDL and HDL and protects from Heart stroke.
The use of hibiscus to cure diabetes mellitus is a perfect solution because its use can stimulate the pancreas’s beta-cell to produce sufficient insulin to control the blood glucose level.
For Diabetes mellitus treatment with Ayurveda, you can use other herbs like Giloy, Harad, Punarnava, Guggul, Gurmar, and Amla. To heal your problem naturally, you can use diabetes mellitus treatment in Ayurveda. Shuddhi Ayurveda introduces a Madhumeh har kit to Cure Diabetes Mellitus. This ayurvedic kit is prepared from various natural herbs and useful in blood sugar control. Or you can visit the Shuddhi clinic to take vise consultation from an Ayurvedic expert Practitioner. However, if you can’t see a Clinic near you, you can get free health advice from an Ayurveda expert through a direct call.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season