Revolutionary Cancer Treatment and Vitamin D Cure at HiiMS Hospital: A Haven for International Patients
We cordially welcome abroad patients seeking medical care and treatment at HIIMS Hospital. Our committed team ensures that patients from other countries have a relaxing and encouraging experience since we know their special requirements and worries.
Our hospital offers top-notch amenities, cutting-edge technology, and a group of highly qualified medical professionals fluent in English and other languages. To guarantee that international patients receive the best medical treatment possible, we highly value individualized care, rapid communication, and cultural sensitivity. We at HIIMS Hospital work to ensure that the medical journeys of our foreign patients are successful, reassuring, and smooth.
What is Cancer? What are the Treatments to Cure?
According to Ayurveda, cancer is said to be brought on by an imbalance of the body’s doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha), which results in the buildup of poisons and compromised cellular function. It is thought to be a symptom of more serious physical and mental disorders. Ayurveda focuses on reestablishing equilibrium through individualized therapy strategies such as dietary adjustments, herbal medicines, detoxification therapies, and lifestyle changes.
The objective is to support the body’s natural capacity for healing, bolster the immune system, and advance general health. The holistic approach to ayurvedic cancer therapy considers the patient’s emotional, psychological, spiritual, and physical health.
Here are some Ayurvedic treatment approaches-
1. Personalized Eating
Ayurvedic doctors determine a person’s dosha imbalance and suggest a custom eating regimen. This may entail including fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and certain herbs to boost the body’s immune system and general health.
The body is supported by ayurvedic herbs while receiving cancer therapy. Commonly used herbs recognised for their antioxidant, immune-boosting, and anti-inflammatory effects include ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, Guduchi, and Amalaki. These plants can be consumed in several ways, including powders, capsules, and decoctions.
A series of detoxification techniques, panchakarma seeks to cleanse the body of toxins and bring about equilibrium. Therapeutic massages, herbal steam baths, enemas, and nasal treatments are a few examples of these therapies. Panchakarma can promote the body’s natural healing processes and enhance general well-being.
4. Lifestyle Changes
Ayurveda emphasizes the importance of a healthy lifestyle in cancer care. This involves regular exercise, doing mindfulness practices like yoga and meditation, and getting enough rest and sleep. Changing one’s way of life can improve one’s general health and the body’s capacity to endure cancer therapy.
5. Mind-Body treatments
Ayurveda recognises the mind-body link and promotes mind-body treatments such as meditation, breathing exercises, and counseling. During the cancer experience, these techniques can help lower stress, encourage relaxation, and enhance emotional well-being.
Why is a Lack of Vitamin D Harmful?
Ayurveda views vitamin D deficiency as hazardous since it throws off the Doshic balance and results in unbalanced health. It affects bone health by raising the risk of fractures and diseases like osteoporosis. Immune system health depends on vitamin D, and a shortage can compromise immunity, leaving people more vulnerable to infections and illnesses.
Low vitamin D levels have been related to depression and cognitive decline, other effects on mood and mental health. Maintaining adequate vitamin D levels is essential for general health and well-being, according to Ayurveda, and treating a shortage is necessary to avoid imbalances and boost energy.
Also, Watch our Videos on Cancer Treatment and Vitamin D Cure at HiiMS Hospital
How to Cure Vitamin D Deficiency Without Medicines-
Without primarily depending on medication, there are numerous natural methods in Ayurveda to cure vitamin D insufficiency.
Here are some suggestions from Ayurveda-
- Exposure to the sun: Sunlight is the main source of vitamin D. The early morning hours, especially between 6 and 8 am, when the sun’s rays are not too intense, are advised by Ayurveda for sunbathing. Spend 15 to 20 minutes each day exposing your skin to the sun, paying special attention to the arms and legs. However, take care to avoid overexposure or sunburn.
- Changing your diet: Ayurveda places a strong emphasis on including foods high in vitamin D. Fortified dairy products, eggs, fatty fish (including salmon, mackerel, and sardines), mushrooms, and some plant-based milk are all-natural sources of vitamin D. You may increase your vitamin D levels by including these items in your meals.
- Ayurvedic herbs: Some Ayurvedic herbs and spices may aid in the body’s absorption and utilization of vitamin D. These include Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), and Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus). Including these herbs in your diet or taking supplements made from them could be advantageous.
- Yoga and Pranayama: Performing particular asanas (postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques) from the yoga discipline might assist in activating the body’s energy pathways and enhance general wellness. The Sun Salutation and the Fish Pose, often known as Surya Namaskar, are two poses suggested for those lacking vitamin D.
- Balanced Lifestyle: To promote general health, Ayurveda highly values having a balanced lifestyle. Maintaining a healthy weight, managing stress with techniques like meditation and mindfulness, and adhering to a balanced daily schedule (dinacharya) that complements your body’s natural cycles.
Visit HiiMS Hospital for World-Class Medical Care!
We cordially welcome international patients looking for top-notch care. Learn about innovative cancer therapies supported by a group of knowledgeable doctors. Additionally, our Ayurvedic specialists provide natural treatments for vitamin D insufficiency without resorting to medicine. Discover individualized attention, cutting-edge facilities, and a welcoming environment.
Make an appointment with us right now to get started on the path to better health. Our goal at is to ensure your health.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season