Best Ayurvedic Treatment For Psoriasis
Are you too facing the trouble of oozy skin, scaly skin, or itchy skin? Then get it checked as soon as possible because this may be Psoriasis hitting your skin. There is an Ayurvedic treatment for Psoriasis skin disease which are available in the market and are suggested over allopathic ones as the Ayurvedic tablets are cent percent natural and do not have any side effects on the human body. You may even notice some skin infections over your skin and these infections could be either easy to treat or can be as dangerous as life-threatening.
What Happens In Psoriasis?
The cells on the skin grow rapidly in an abnormal way due to the autoimmune system and cause red, itchy, and scaly skin which may also suffer from burning sensations.
There are various kinds of Psoriasis and broadly they can also be classified under three heads on the basis of severity.
- When your body is affected by 3% or less by Psoriasis
- The 3-10% slab is when Psoriasis is said to come under the category of moderate severity
- In the case of Psoriasis, it covers more than 10% of your body
There are different types and kinds of Psoriasis which can be categorized as under-
- Erythrodermic Psoriasis
Is your skin having large areas of red and itchy skin? Are you going through a burning sensation on your skin? Then maybe, this is a sign of Erythrodermic Psoriasis.
Under this type of Psoriasis, the chemical balance of our body gets badly affected. Also, there may be fluid loss and even protein loss which will invite other severe diseases to your body. This type can be as serious that it may lead to severe diseases like heart failure or even Pneumonia.
- Guttate Psoriasis
If in your childhood you face problems like tonsillitis, stress, injury over the skin, etc can lead to inviting Guttate Psoriasis to your body. But, the good thing about this type is that if it is treated properly it won’t return back.
- Plaque Psoriasis
The most common type of psoriasis is Plaque Psoriasis. It majorly affects your elbow, lower back, scalp, knees, etc. your skin faces silvery or even white scales, red lesions, inflamed skin, etc.
What Causes Psoriasis?
There are T cells which help in protecting our body from infectious viruses, bacteria from attacking our body and thus causing harmful diseases. These T cells are definitely produced by the immune system. But, Psoriasis is caused due to an abnormality in the autoimmune system and thus if it is caused due to the immune system disbalance then the production of T cells is also affected.
The common causes of Psoriasis can be jotted as under:
- Injuries of the skin
- Hormonal changes or hormonal imbalance may be a major cause too
- There are a lot of medications that affect our skin and cause Psoriasis. These medications include quinidine, lithium, indomethacin, etc.
What Are The Psoriasis Symptoms?
- Thick nails or maybe even pitted nails
- Dried skin
- Skin which is full of cracks and which bleeds
- Swollen joints
- Burning sensation in a few areas of the skin. Irritation in small patches of the skin
- Silver or white-colored scales on the elbows, scalp, etc
- Soreness over the area or the patch where Psoriasis may hit you
The best ayurvedic treatment for Psoriasis is a combination of natural ingredients like:
- Pawad beej
- Gandhak Rasayana
- Aloe vera and various other ingredients which have proven to be beneficial in Ayurveda
In the world of allopathy, the treatment of psoriasis has expensive treatments that cannot even cure it to the full. Even if people who run on allopathy see some difference in their skin conditions, these changes or improvements are temporary and the problem or the skin disease can return any time after you stop the medication. That is why it said that trust Ayurveda. Even if the results are slow, but they are full proof and they help eradicate the disease from the root.
People think that Psoriasis is contagious as Leprosy is. But, this is a myth. Psoriasis is not contagious and does not spread by merely touching the skin of the person suffering from it.
The Ayurvedic treatment Psoriasis skin disease is easily available at Shuddhi. You can visit their site and avail of the Psoriasis care package which is a product that contains tablets, capsules, syrups, churna, and herbal tea.
A point to ponder for the people suffering from psoriasis is that they should start losing weight, swap to a healthier diet which does not include the consumption of red meat, processed food, dairy products, etc.
Adapt a healthy lifestyle and stay fit.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season