Frequent Urination And Renal Calculi Need Best Ayurvedic Treatment For Kidney Stones
The kidneys or excretory organs are responsible for flushing out toxic wastes from the body. But when they are unable to perform to the best of their capacity, then you may notice fluid deposits under the skin around ankles. It indicates that the kidneys are not functioning properly. Other indications that the kidneys are malfunctioning are frequent urination and repeated urinary tract infections.
Functions of Kidneys:
Kidneys are nearly 4 to 5 inches in size and bean-shaped organs responsible for the secretion of urine. The kidneys collect urine, or residual waste in a bag called the urinary bladder and excretes it out of the body periodically. It is imperative that the urine is passed out, or else it can destroy the natural functioning of the kidney and damage its filtration system. The blood plasma is filtered, and the waste or unnecessary substances in it are removed from essential chemicals that are retained by the body.
Kidneys broadly help in:
- Excreting toxins
- Producing Red Blood corpuscles in the body
- Remove wastes and toxins from the body
- Prevents the collection of excessive fluids in the body. It maintains fluid, water, and sodium level balance.
- Kidneys control · The blood PH, volume of blood, and some hormones
- Maintains mineral content in the blood.
- Production of red blood cells
- Keeps the bones strong
- Kidneys help maintain electrolyte balance
- Kidneys periodically excrete wastes from the body, toxins, urea, and aluminum through urine. These poisonous substances increase the toxicity of the body and cannot be left inside.
- They maintain chemical balance and help regulate blood pressure.
Symptoms of kidney trouble:
Kidney diseases can show up with a few signs, and when tests show high levels of protein or albumin in urine, it is a cause for alarm. Other evident symptoms that need to be looked into:
- Trouble in concentrating because of acute tiredness and exhaustion. The main reason for this is because of increasing impurities in the blood.
- Kidney problems often cause anemia, and this makes a person feel weak.
- The toxins in blood remain because they are not flushed out through the urine. This disturbs the sleep pattern and, in some cases, lead to sleep deprivation.
- Blood in urination means the filters of the kidneys are damaged. This is a common feature to be seen in the case of cysts, tumors, urinary tract infections, renal calculi, and kidney stones. The red blood cells escape into the urine unchecked, and the urine seems red and bloody. Real Ayurvedic treatment for kidney stones is available, and you can avail that to feel better and get rid of the stubborn kidney stones.
- Excessive urination especially during night hours
- Puffy eyes indicate protein in the urine.
- Urine is very bubbly or foamy and even after flushing the bubbles stay
- Excessive fluid or sodium retention is indicated by swelling around the ankles
- Kidneys help balance nutrients and minerals in the blood. When there is an imbalance in minerals, kidney trouble is indicated.
- Cramping in muscles shows an imbalance of electrolyte levels in the body, which may mean low phosphorus and calcium amounts.
- Excessively dry and itchy skin results when the kidney disease is in late stages. This is indicative of a mineral and bone disorder.
- Confusion and disorientation in serious cases
- Abnormal heart rhythms
- Malaise and body weakness
- Normally, high toxin levels in the body rob the person of his hunger cramps.
These symptoms may arise if a kidney stone develops in the kidney and remains undetected for a long time. It may affect the general kidney functions, and the stone can permanently damage the natural filtration system.
Kidney stones are mostly deposits of calcium through other materials also form them. They can cause an immense amount of pain if they hamper the flow of urine by blocking the path of discharge, and they can permanently damage the kidney. This can lead to urinary infection and bleeding.
The small stones fix themselves in the urethra and ureters not allowing the urine to pass freely, and thus the kidneys get a backlash of the urine. This is the same waste matter that was meant to be thrown out of the body, and this harmful residue sits inside the kidney inflaming it and damaging its natural functioning. If the kidney stone gets stuck in the ureter, it can cause acute pain to the patient. There has to be some way to remove the stone and make it slip out with the urine flow.
The Best Ayurvedic doctor for kidney can help you here and prescribe you with Ayurvedic remedies to get rid of the kidney stone and keep the kidney healthy. Save your kidney from chronic kidney diseases. Why don’t you try out the kidney care package by www.shuddhi.com? It contains medicinal herbs such as:
Shatavari, an immune booster, helps keep the increasing sugar and cholesterol levels under control. It helps stop the formation of kidney stones or crystals in urine.
- Nagkesar keeps blood pressure and cholesterol tapered.
- Punarnava and DaruHaridra are excellent for liver and kidney health and keep them free from infections. The herbs have pain and anti-inflammatory properties and help the urinary bladder, joints, heart, liver, bones, kidneys, spleen, etc.
- Chandraprabha Vati: Is a health supplement that is often used to keep kidney, urinary bladder, urinary tract, and thyroid infection-free.
- Besides these, there are other herbal extracts in the package, such as tulsi, cinnamon, black pepper, etc. Other beneficial herbs help increase the immunity of the body and keep it free from the attack of infectious pathogens.
If you want Ayurvedic treatment for kidney stones, you can buy our Kidney care package to treat your kidney problems. If you face severe health issues and want to see a doctor, you can visit Shuddhi Clinics near you to get counseling from an expert Ayurvedic doctor. We have more than 150 clinics in PAN India. However, if you can still not find the clinic near you, you can call our health experts to get free counseling related to your health problems.