Boosting Your Immune System Against Coronavirus
How To Minimize The Risk of Infection?
Being older or have other health conditions (including diabetes, lung infection, and high blood pressure), you have a high risk of severe symptoms, and potentially loss of life from viruses COVID-19. During this phase, it is the question on everyone’s mind as we face a worldwide crisis. To know how to fight with a virus, we need to take the required precautions first to fight the disease caused by a coronavirus that is new to us all. Ayush medicine for Coronavirus prevents or manage the damage caused by COVID-19.
Essential Aspects of maintaining Good Health
Keeping your immune system healthy and virus free is key to preventing infection and disease.
- Proper Handwashing: The Coronavirus is killed by appropriate handwashing for 20 seconds with soap or using hand sanitizer that contains greater than 60% alcohol.
- Maintaining a balanced diet that plays a significant role to fight against virus COVID-19
- Avoid Smoking: Smokers are at risk of catching infections and suffering severe complications from viruses and infections.
- Enough Sleep: Getting adequate sleep is essential for good health and may also benefit our immune function.
- Engaging in regular physical activity and the right amount of exercise, meditation, and yoga also boost the body’s Immunity.
Above mentioned proper hygiene practices can protect you from COVID-19
Immunity-Boosting Herbal Medicine: Ayush Kwath
Many supplements are available on the market may help to improve immune health. Vitamins C and D, zinc are the substances that are beneficial for the immune-enhancing and are immunity boosters.
But Ayush medicine for Covid-19 has prepared especially to fight against virus COVID-19 approved by the Ayush Ministry. It is an herbal extract combination of different natural herbs that play a significant role in boosting body Immunity with no side effect. These natural herbs help to increase the Immunity of the body naturally. Ayush medicine for Coronavirus formulated as immunity-boosting measures in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak.
A healthy, balanced diet plays a vital role along with these ayurvedic herbs in staying well and diseases free.
According to health experts, a healthy immune system helps in reducing the effects of the infection of viruses like COVID-19.
These ayurvedic herbs help in increasing the Immunity of the body naturally. The four main medicinal herbs present in Ayush medicine for Covid-19 are – basil leaves (tulsi), cinnamon bark (dalchini), Zingiber officinale (sunthi), and Krishna Marich (Piper nigrum).
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanicium): Dalchini can help you fight off those fall colds as an immune stimulator. It is known as a very beneficial medicine in Ayurveda.
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum): Tulsi is an antioxidant. Tulsi is known to boost your immunity and fight germs and can heal many skin disorders like acne. It believed to control your blood sugar levels. It is known as an antioxidant.
- Krishna Marich (Piper Nigrum): Black pepper contains a chemical called piperine. This chemical is beneficial for various health problems. Krishna Marich reduces pain, improves breathing, and reduces inflammation.
- Sunthi (Zingiber Officinale): It used in Digestive disorders and other stomach problems. Sunthi also improves Immunity.
Preventive measures and self-care guidelines and to boost Immunity with respiratory health:
- Take steam with Mint leaves and Caraway seeds.
- Prefer drinking warm water throughout the day.
- Practice regular meditation and exercise.
- Prefer the intake of Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander, and garlic in the meal.
- Drink herbal tea Cinnamon, Raisin, Black pepper, and Dry Ginger.
- Avoid excessive intake of sugar in the diet.
- Apply Sesame oil or Coconut oil in both the nostrils to keep the noses clean.
Ayush Kwath medicine for Covid-19 is an ayurvedic treatment with listed herbs that have proven potent medicinal benefits. Along with herbal treatment must practice social distancing and wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds to prevent the spread of virus COVID-19.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season