What Are Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin Rashes and Itching (Eczema)?
Are you facing so many ongoing life problems due to skin-related issues like skin rashes, itching, and discomfort? Hey, here we are to help you get out of this issue and make your life easy and happy. We will give you vast knowledge related to Ayurvedic treatment for skin rashes and itching. Ayurveda is the oldest traditional treatment method to treat every kind of health ailment. Ayurveda has some principles on which it works and keeps your whole body healthy and toxins free. The skin itching and rashes problem is known as eczema.
What Is Eczema?
Eczema is a skin-related problem in which an affected person has inflammation of the skin, rashes, itching, skin cracks, and sometimes blisters formation.
Causes of Eczema:
- There are various causes of the occurrence of the Eczema problem. Such as, Allergy from pets, dust mites, pollen, smog, and mold can lead you to eczema problems. This problem is known as allergic eczema.
- Irritants include some fragrant soap, detergent, perfume, disinfectant, fruits, vegetables, and juices.
- The invasion of harmful bacteria and viruses leads to eczema.
- Exposure to too cold and hot temperatures leads you to get eczema problems.
- Perspiration after heavy exercise makes you prone to get eczema.
- Food intake, like eggs, dairy products, and meat, makes you vulnerable to skin-related problems like eczema.
- Stress and anxiety
- Hormonal imbalance
Symptoms of Eczema :
- Redness and skin rashes
- Inflamed and red color skin
- Skin oozing
- Blister formation
Ayurveda is a holistic approach and considers the health of the body, mind, and spirit to treat eczema or other health issues. According to Ayurveda, three energies( Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) in the body keep or maintain whole body function. The imbalance in these doshas occurs due to lack of exercise, stress, the burden of work, cigarette smoking, lack of proper sleep, unhealthy diet, alcoholism, overuse of chemical-based allopathic products, and collection of hazardous chemicals and waste in the body. That abnormal collection of toxins in the body makes you prone to eczema or other health problems.
Ayurveda’s primary purpose is to balance three doshas of the body and keep balance in your boy, mind, and soul. Ayurvedic treatment for skin rashes( eczema) has an aim to detoxify your body and make it toxins free to get rid of eczema symptoms.
Natural Ayurvedic Way of Treating Eczema: In Ayurveda, there are different ways to treat skin-related issues. That includes Detoxification or Panchakarma Therapy, Dietary Changes, Herbal remedies, Topical remedies, Stress management, Yoga, and Meditation. As mentioned above, all the processes are the steps of Ayurvedic treatment for skin rashes and itching( eczema).
Detoxification Of Body: This is known as Panchakarma therapy, in which different ways are used to detoxify the body to make it toxins free. Panchakarma therapy includes antioxidant-rich herbs, medicated ghee for 5-7 days, full-body oil massage, inducing sweating, and induce vomiting, use of Ayurvedic enema to get rid of toxins.
Dietary changes: To get rid of eczema or other health issues, you have to make some diet changes to nutritious. According to Ayurveda, the recommended diet is always to eat a plant-based diet and unprocessed food to keep your body disease-free. The ideal diet for eczema or its prevention is,
- Eat zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, and essential fatty acid-containing food.
- Avoid consuming processed food, junk food, and oily, spicy food.
- Eat fresh vegetables and stop consuming animal-based diets.
- Increase the intake of antioxidant-rich food to eliminate eczema.
- Increase the intake of water or liquid to stay hydrated
- Always eat freshly prepared food, healthy vegetables, and seasonal fruits.
- Stop yeast intake or stop eating fermented food.
- Reduce sugar or sugar-containing food
Yoga and Meditation( stress management): Yoga and Meditation are essential to keep your body, mind, and soul in balance. Yoga And Meditation are the best therapy to manage stress and reduce the risk of getting stress-related eczema. It maintains the balance in Panchmahabhuta and keeps your aura and chakra balanced. Yoga and Meditation also help in improving your concentration and memory.
- Topical Application: The topical application of Ayurvedic Medicine for skin itching( eczema) nourishes and soothes your skin and helps you eliminate this health problem. There are various methods of topical application of natural remedies for the treatment of eczema, they are,
- Oatmeal bath: the oatmeal bath helps to reduce skin inflammation and reduce your discomfort.
- Sunflower Oil Massage: the massage with sunflower oil reduces skin inflammation and keeps your skin moisturized.
- Coconut Oil: coconut oil has antibacterial property, and it prevents the invasion of harmful eczema, causing bacteria in the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a rich antioxidant herb and has antiseptic property; it heals the skin rashes and cracks and prevents skin infection or inflammation.
- Aloe vera: The gel application over the affected area helps to reduce itching and redness.
- Herbal Home Remedies: Natural home remedies are the best Ayurvedic treatment for skin rashes. Natural herbs contain medicinal properties and are rich in antioxidants. It prevents your body from toxins buildup and protects from skin problems.
The natural herbs sitting over your kitchen shelf help treat the various types of a health-related problem, it includes the spices like Cardamom, Badi Elaichi, Sarsaparilla, Giloy, Kesar, Red Chandan, Aloe vera, White Chandan, Dalchini, Haldi, Neem Patra, Burdock Root, Arjuna, Adoosa, Triphala, Brahmi, Chickweed, Witch Hazel, Calendula, Red Clover, Clove, Stinging Nettle, and Green Tea, etc.
Chickweed: Natural herbs that reduce skin irritation and help in healthy wound healing.
Stinging Nettle: this natural herb strengthens your whole body function and reduces skin inflammation.
Red Clover: it is a flowering herb that is a very effective Ayurvedic treatment for skin itching. It has a blood purification property and eliminates the toxins from the body cells.
Follow all the guidelines of Ayurveda to keep your body safe from eczema. In this modern time, I know that stressful life, an overburdened job, nobody has time to collect all the ingredients in a precise amount. For that Shuddhi, Ayurveda solved your problem of getting all-natural ingredients in a proper amount to treat eczema. Shuddhi Ayurveda introduces a skincare pack, which is the best Ayurvedic treatment for skin rashes and itching. To get the benefits of Ayurvedic products, you can buy it online.
If you need a consultation, you can visit our nearest Shuddhi clinic. Where an expert Ayurvedic Chikitsak diagnoses your health problem by checking your tongue and pulse? We have 150 clinics in PAN India to provide Ayurvedic guidelines and Ayurvedic treatment for people like you. Suppose there is no Shuddhi clinic near your area. In that case, you can talk directly to our health advisor by calling them to get free health advice about the health issue and get full information regarding Ayurvedic treatment for skin rashes and itching.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season