Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin, Healthy, Clear & Glowing
Ayurvedic treatment for skin is a marvelous way to keep your skin glowing and healthy. A naturally glowing skin is the best indicator of healthy skin. When you interact with any people, the first thing being noticed by them is your glowing, healthy skin.
Your skin gives you a clue about your whole body’s health condition. When something happens to your skin like acne, pimples, rashes, blemishes, Psoriasis, Eczema, and allergy, it gives you a red signal that something is going wrong within your body. In Ayurveda, the imbalance of the body’s three doshas leads to toxins buildup and makes to get sick or health problems. The contributing factors like stressful lifestyle, hectic work, inadequate diet intake, unhealthy sleep patterns, smoking, pollution exposure, harmful sun rays, alcoholism, lack of exercise.
There are various kinds of chemical-based products used to take care of the skin, but they are harmful to your skin and will not help you get the disease’s root cause. But, Ayurvedic treatment for skin, not just wants to treat the symptoms, wants to find the root cause and helps you eradicate the problem from its origin.
Causes Of Skin Problem:
- Unhealthy food like junk and oily food
- Intake of opposing quality food like dairy products and sour fruit
- Suppression of natural urges
- Heavy exercises after a meal
- Cigarette smoking
- Hormonal imbalance
- Skin injury
- Excessive intake of acidic food
Effects Of Three Doshas Imbalance On Your Skin:
The imbalance in three doshas leads to skin problems.
The use of natural remedies or the adoption of Ayurveda in your daily life is a beautiful path to make your skin clear and glowing. Ayurvedic treatment for skin allows your skin to breathe and protects the pores from clogging.
Vata Dosha Disorder: The imbalance in Vata doshas leads to different skin issues like black or brown discoloration of the skin, rough or hard skin texture, skin stiffness, cracks, fissures, skin pain, and dry skin. Vata dosha imbalance causes blackhead formation due to the overproduction of oil and clogging of skin pores.
Pitta Dosha Disorder: The imbalance in pitta doshas includes skin problems like red discoloration, pus formation, burning of the skin, skin inflammation, excessive sweating, and ulcer formation. This imbalance causes excessive toxins to build up in the body cells and leads to painful pimples formation.
Kapha Dosha Disorder: Kapha dosha’s skin disorder includes pale discoloration of the skin itching, oiliness of the skin, swelling, and fluid retention. This imbalance leads to the formation of painful cystic pimples formation.
Ayurveda guides you by natural home remedies, beauty tips, and some simple and essential tips to naturally treat your skin problem. For your healthy and glowing skin, you must use natural remedies and always have a nutritious diet.
Healthier Health Tips For skin:
- Ayurvedic remedies and health tips will not cure your skin problem overnight. You have to keep patient and use natural remedies until getting significant results.
- Eat healthy food like fresh fruits, green leafy veggies. Avoid sugary food, junk, oily and sour food.
- Ignore the intake of dairy products, processed snacks, and non-vegetarian food.
- Avoid the intake of alcohol, cigarette smoking, and consumption of flavored sugar-containing beverages.
- Always stay hydrated. Increase the intake of liquid at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day to keep your body toxins free and for healthy glowing skin.
- Always make sure that your skin cleanser is natural because some chemical-based cleaners irritate the skin.
- To prevent skin irritation or discomfort using natural products like chickpea flour.
- Oil application helps you to balance skin oil production. So to balance that, apply coconut or neem oil after cleansing your face.
- Reduce stress level and overburden to make your skin healthy.
- Practice yoga and meditation to keep the balance between three doshas and the healthy function of the nervous system.
Home Remedies For Glowing skin
Home remedies are an integral part of Ayurvedic skin treatment, natural remedies for skin health include.
Turmeric: Turmeric has an abundance of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory or antiseptic properties. It removes the free radicals that are destroying skin cells from your body. To keep your skin naturally glowing and supple, it enhances the production of collagen.
Coconut Oil: coconut oil contains essential fatty acids that protect your skin from harmful UV rays and improve skin barrier function. It is the best natural remedy for dry skin.
Aloe vera: Aloe Vera gel has healing properties that nourish and rejuvenate your skin’s skin and natural glow.
Lemon: It is a citrus fruit, and is a rich source of Vitamin C, and has anti-tan property. Its application on the skin helps to get rid of tan problems.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to remove the impurities from the blood. It prevents you from acne, causing bacteria, and improves your immune system.
Gulab (Rose Petals): It helps to soothe your skin and protects you from skin irritation.
Basil (Tulsi): It has a rich amount of antioxidants that prevent toxins from building up and are best to treat various skin problems like acne, pimples, and blackheads.
Witch Hazel: This natural herb helps to fade scar, speed up wound healing, and reduce skin inflammation or redness.
The other natural herbs useful to treat skin problems are Shankhpushpi, Shatavari, White Chandan, Neem Patra, Red Chandan, Brahmi, Naag Kesar, Giloy, Green Tea, Kesar, Guggul, Black Pepper, Amla, Choti Elaichi, Badi Elaichi, Arjuna, Adoosa, and Clove, etc. are used to make the best Ayurvedic product for skin.
It is a very challenging or tough task to collect original herbs and use them daily. For that, Shuddhi Ayurveda introduces a skincare pack with all-natural ingredients. Ayurvedic treatment for skin by Shuddhi Ayurveda is organic and 100% natural ingredients, and you can buy and get the tremendous health benefits of it. This Ayurvedic product not only focuses on your single skin problem, but it will cure every health problem and take care of your body holistically. So, hurry up and use this best Ayurvedic product for skin, and get rid of skin-related issues.
We have 150 Shuddhi clinics in PAN India. If you want to see a doctor treat your health problem, you can visit the Shuddhi clinic near your area, who will find out the root cause of your health problem by checking your pulse and tongue examination. Moreover, you will get excellent health advice from an expert ayurvedic physician to treat your skin related issues. If you are facing any problems to reach our clinic, don’t worry. You can directly call our health counselor to get free health advice to treat your skin-related issues and acquire knowledge regarding Ayurvedic treatment benefits.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season