Ayurvedic Treatment For Reducing Weight
Ayurvedic treatment for reducing weight can be a life-changing experience for you. Ayurveda is based on the principle of a hygienic lifestyle and a better diet. Cleansing of the body can be done by detoxification, which is a common practice if you adapt the Ayurveda.
Bad eating habits are responsible for weight gain in the first place. The use of refined oil and junk food is the primary cause of weight gain.
Overeating sugar acts as a catalyst in the fat building process. Instead of focusing on the ways to lose weight with ayurvedic treatment, let’s discuss the preventive measures first suggested by the Ayurveda.
- Elimination of refined oils from your diet can help you to avoid fat build-up in the body. Oil gives you too many calories in the form of fat in a tiny portion.
- Stop eating meat products to reduce your weight. Meat products and eggs are hot in nature, and Ayurveda suggests avoiding foods that are hot in nature.
- Reducing the intake of sugar and sugary products is also recommended by Ayurveda as sugar has the highest fat to other nutrients ratio than other foods.
- It is also advised that Milk should not be included in the diet. Milk has growth hormones, and as grownups, if we take these hormones, they can cause many autoimmune diseases.
- All packaged food contains preservatives that are not good for our bodies. It is believed that eating fresh food is right for you if you want to reduce your body weight.
To reduce weight, certain herbs are advised to be consumed by the ayurvedic experts. Let’s have a quick look at these important herbs.
Shatavari is a member of the Asparagus family and is suitable for weight loss. It is full of antioxidants, which helps you lose weight. Shatavari is also known for its properties to reduce blood sugar levels.
Shankhpushpi is known for its benefits in enhancing heart function. It strengthens the heart muscles and prevents lipid build up in the blood vessels.
- Chitrak Herb
Chitrak herb helps in better digestion and cures the problems related to Intestine. Better digestion can help in losing bodyweight.
- Tinnervelly Senna
Problems related to the stomach can slow down your weight loss process. Tinnervelly Senna will help you if you are suffering from chronic constipation. It is also helpful to provide relief if you are constipated or if you have acidity.
- Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
Carom seeds (Ajwain) are good for you if you are constipated regularly. Carom seeds (Ajwain) are also used to provide relief if you are suffering from headaches.
- Shankh Bhasma
Shankh Bhasma is used to give relief if someone is feeling a loss of appetite. Loss of appetite is a sign of slow metabolism. Slow metabolism means that body is not burning enough calories.
Apart from these prominent herbs, there are many herbs that help in the reduction of weight. Let’s have a quick look at them.
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna)
- Paneer Dodi (Withania Coagulans)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba)
- Shukla Tulsi
- Neem Patra
- Gau Jaban
- Pan ki Jad
- Choti Elaichi
- Badiya Khatai
There is a long list of ingredients that are beneficial for weight loss, according to Ayurveda. It can be hard for an individual to collect all these ingredients and include them in your diet. It will aid you to lose weight naturally. We believe that natural treatment for weight loss is the best to avoid any side effects.
To solve this problem, Shuddhi Ayurveda has introduced the Weight Loss Package. It has all the essential ingredients which help in weight loss. If you have a serious weight-related issue, you can book your appointment for your nearest Shuddhi clinic visit or contact our health consultants for free.