Flaky Itchy Skin? It Maybe Psoriasis, Take Local Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis
Are you deeply troubled by cracked and loose silver-colored skin patches? Is the affected area itchy and are your nails becoming excessively brittle? These are typical symptoms of a patient suffering from a skin condition called psoriasis and something definitely needs to be done about it. The patches may increase and get out of control, get Local Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis now!
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is an itchy skin condition that is widespread and can occur anywhere on the body. This non-contagious skin disease can affect the skin as well as joints of the person and is a result of an overactive immune system.
In Psoriasis, the skin cells rapidly grow and divide at a pace that is abnormal. It’s a very well known fact that skin sheds itself. The old skin cells complete their life cycle, die, and are replaced by new cells. When the old cells are still on the body and new fresh skin cells are produced then the new skin collects on top of dead skin at one particular place forming a whitish red inflamed patch. Sometimes the division of cells is almost 10 times more than normal skin cells.
The skin patches are randomly placed and stand out as silvery-white flaky skin which is termed as psoriatic plaques. This happens because the skin is produced in excess. In these particular areas, the stubborn skin cells keep accumulating on top of dead skin refusing to shed and leave the body forming flakes.
Most people are under the misconception that psoriasis can be spread from one to the other by contact or touch and thus prefer to stay away from a person who suffers from this skin condition. The swollen, oozy, itchy, white silver, and red patches look very repulsive though they do not spread by touch and can be controlled to a great extent by Ayurvedic treatment for psoriasis. This safe immune-boosting treatment with herbal extracts is without any side effects and can be very effective in treating this skin condition.
Symptoms of Psoriasis:
- The outbreak of psoriasis is mostly only in patches and very rarely covers the whole skin.
- Psoriasis can put you in a socially embarrassing state because of the scaly, patchy, irregular, angry, white-flaky, red, and inflamed skin patches.
- Most of the time, the red inflamed Psoriasis patches can be seen anywhere on the body but they are first noticed on knees, scalp, elbows, back, face, legs, stomach, and neck. Random cases also show patches in the genital region.
- Excessively dry skin
- Burning sensation on the skin
- Swollen joints
- In some cases, the patches of skin hurt and can also start to bleed and crack up. The bleeding is mostly a result of scratching and itching.
- Psoriasis can happen to anyone and can be mild or aggressive depending on the immune response of the individual. In mild psoriasis, only a few random patches can be seen but in others, most of the body is covered in these itchy patches.
- The cells grow rapidly and abnormally and the person might complain of a burning sensation on the patches.
- Loose flakes like silvery colored scales keep merging into one another and start spreading out unless timely treatment is taken. The best Ayurvedic treatment for psoriasis in Bangalore is available and you can read about it online to understand more and avail of it.
- Scaly plaque patches can also be noticed on the scalp.
- Nails become extremely brittle and crumble and shed off.
- Pitting and discoloration of nails are commonly seen in people with Psoriasis.
- Many times nails detach and separate from the nail bed and fall off.
- In many cases, psoriasis leads to psoriasis arthritis. In this, the patient complains of swollen and painful joints.
What Should You Do If You See Psoriasis Lesions On The Skin?
Remember Psoriasis is an autoimmune condition of the body that comes and goes as it pleases- still it is better to be cautious and take a few necessary precautions:
- Avoid Trauma to the skin
- Do not permit Excessive dryness of skin because of climate and other environmental influences. Dryness and parched areas further stretch the skin beyond its capacity leading to cracks.
- Stay safe and healthy. Boost your immunity. Psoriasis is sometimes seen in people who have suffered from an upper respiratory tract or ear-related infection.
- Resort to Ayurvedic treatment that can help keep the immune system active.
- Do not let the skin dry out or irritate itself because of climatic or environmental conditions.
- Try to avoid harsh chemical-based skin cleansers
- Pat the skin dry and never rub it after a bath
- Apply moisturizer liberally all over the body.
Causes of Psoriasis
- If the immune system of the body gets affected and starts performing abnormally then the production of T cells is also influenced. These cells are responsible for protecting us from infections and attacks of microbes. This imbalance of T-cells can lead to the erratic behavior of the immune system and can cause this skin disease called psoriasis.
- Injury on the skin
- Excessive anxiety and stress
- Hormonal changes or imbalance of hormonal secretions
- Certain medicines cause psoriasis
- Many times psoriasis has been triggered by streptococcal infections so it is important to protect your body from the onset of the disease by staying healthy and happy.
People normally treatment Psoriasis with the help of allopathic drugs and these do bring about temporary changes in the skin condition but once the medication is stopped, the plaques can develop again and the skin disease will reoccur. Why don’t you try out the psoriasis treatment or psoriasis care package offered by shuddhi.com?
This contains Ayurvedic herbal extracts in the form off capsules, syrups, powder, tablets, and herbal tea such as:
Shatayu Urja Tablet: Amazing herbal remedy that helps in:
- Protecting skin from infections and disorders like acne etc
- Balance of hormone secretion
- Antibacterial properties’
- Antimicrobial properties
- Boosts immune system
- Helps you retain young looks
Shatayu Detox Powder helps in:
- Rejuvenates organs
- Body detox
- Removes toxins and wastes effectively from the body
- Deals with skin issues like psoriasis, eczema, ringworm, etc
- Protects cells of the skin
- Boosts immunity
- Blood purification
- Skin diseases
- Protects from infections
- Helps improve psoriasis plaques
- Skin disorders
- Fungal infections
- Great for skin health
Divya Amrit Ras:
This is a very effective herbal tea that is made out of 32 herbs that have the capability of balancing mind, body, and soul and total rejuvenation. After infusing the goodness of herbs, this caffeine-free tea also influences metabolic functioning, the aging process, immunity, detoxification of the body.
Let’s walk the path of Ayurveda and boost the body’s immunity with the goodness of nature. You can feel much better with this medicine so it is definitely worth a try!
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season