Ayurvedic Treatment For Nervous Disorders
The nervous system in our body is responsible for all actions and reflexes taking place in the body. The total working of the body can be hampered if something turns out badly with the Nervous system. Nervous disorders can set in, and these can leave a person helpless and in need of care. If you experience such a situation in real life, it is better to start ayurvedic treatment for nervous disorders, right away!
The actions in the body that can be controlled by us are termed as voluntary. There are millions and millions of small actions done without the knowledge of individuals. These actions occur involuntarily without us being aware of them. They include excretion, the beating of heart, digestion, respiration, etc. A person has no control over these; they just happen!
Nervous weaknesses in the body can show up as paralysis, Alzheimer’s disease, motor neuron disease, anxiety, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, depression, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, Bell’s palsy, and various others. The fact is that they have the capability of changing their lives permanently.
The Nervous System Includes:
The central nervous system is a complicated nerve network consisting of the brain, nerves, and spinal cord. If there is any disturbance in the nerves, it leads to disorders that can cause the body functioning to fail. The nervous system controls the whole body’s activities.
Sense organs such as:
Eyes that help with vision,
Ears assist in hearing,
Sensory organ for tasting,
Sensory organs for smelling,
Receptors Sensory are present in the muscles, joints, skin, and all other areas of the body.
How can the nervous system get damaged?
- If there is a trauma or degeneration of the nervous system
- If an infection such as encephalitis, epidural abscess, polio or meningitis, etc. invade the body
- Any Structural defect at the time of birth or later on in life. This may include cervical spondylosis, Bell’s palsy, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc
- If the natural flow of blood is disrupted
- Autoimmune disorders affect the natural working of the nervous system
- Any growth or tumour can affect the natural working of the nervous system or nerve network
- Stroke or haemorrhage can lead to a vascular disorder
Symptoms of Nervous Disorders
Symptoms and signs of a nervous system disorder differ from person to person. Generally, they show up as tingling or loss of sensation in a particular area of the body. Besides this, the patient may complain of back pain, which travels to the different parts of the body’s especially toes and feet.
The patient vision may get affected. This often shows up as a double vision or loss of sight. The muscular strength decreases, and mobility starts getting affected. Weakness or rigidity in the limbs and muscles is common when a person develops a problem in the muscles. The patient may also complain of a sudden headache that persistently remains. This pain in the head is not healthy and can be distinguished easily.
Some patients complain of impaired mental ability and loss of memory. The speech may become slurred, and the patient can sound incoherent. The body often shows a lack of coordination and is affected by tremors or seizures in some cases. Muscle wasting, lack of appropriate language, and facial expression may become the cause of concern. Symptoms vary, and a different set of them may show up in different people. You just need to keep an eye open in case the body starts to play up unnaturally.
How can we help Nurture the Nervous System?
It is challenging to understand, diagnose, and treat disorders of the nervous system. It is only the signs and symptoms or behavioral alterations that indicate a nervous problem. Direct examination of the brain and spine cannot be done. Best Ayurveda Treatment for Nervous Disorders exists, and in this, herbal extracts are used to make a person feel better. You can try out the nervous system package offered by www.shuddhi.com.
The nervous system package improves brain function and tones the nervous system. Problems like depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s syndrome, Alzheimer’s, strokes, paralysis improve when this Ayurvedic brain tonic is consumed. Weakness in the nerves responds well to herbal extracts and other herbal mixtures.
This contains herbs such as
1) Brahmi, Yashti Madhu, and Acorus calamus that protects brain cells and sharpens memory.
2) Yashtimadhu, another nurturing herb, helps in keeping the patient emotionally balanced. It also helps fight depression and stress.
3) Other herbs like Ashwagandha assist in augmenting brain function.
4) Brahmi helps sharpen brain cells and improves memory. It also helps control the growth of tumor cells.
5) Shatavari, black pepper, turmeric, curcumin, cinnamon, ginger, etc. help boost immune function. This package is very beneficial and helps in disorders of the nerves.
What are the other salient factors that affect nerves in the body?
The strain and stresses of modern everyday living take a toll on the body. Nerve related maladies are increased and aggravated because of the undisciplined lifestyle most of us lead today. Nervous shock, separation, anxiety, accidents, unfortunate love affairs, loss and business, shocking news, can unhinge the mind and trigger nerve-related reactions.
Besides this, our diets include harmful pesticides, toxic substances. These are directly or indirectly ingested by the body and cause havoc. The diet is not serving the nutritional purpose and impairs the functioning of the whole body. We are surrounded by plenty of reasons that can affect the brain and spinal cord. A simple example is the digestive capability of the body. Involuntary actions like digestion are gravely affected by stress and tensions. Stresses and long periods of duress may cause the body to develop chronic acidity and dyspepsia. You can detoxify the body by taking the ayurvedic treatment for nervous disorders.
The body is an intricate storehouse of nerves that travel from the brain to each cell of every organ. A nurturing diet activates the enzymes in the body and carries out proper metabolic functioning.
Your diet should include:
1) Plenty of green leafy vegetables. There are high in vitamin and magnesium and help improve the functioning of the nervous system.
4) Dark chocolates
6) Foods containing omega-3 fatty acids
8) Olive oil
11) It’s time to include the antioxidant-rich Beets in your diet
12) Not exclusively would you be able to expand your iron substance with spinach, yet it is likewise amazingly accommodating in fortifying nerve work
13) Nuts and coconut oil are also very beneficial for the nerves.
14) Pomegranate juice
16) Herbal tea keeps you warm and internally nourished at all times
Ayurvedic practitioners often recommend diets because they heal the body from deep within. The nurturing food and herbal Products work on the body on a cellular level. The body gets detoxified; cholesterol and blood pressure levels are maintained. Chosen herbs can remove brain blockages. The body also gets nurtured and stocked up with vitamins and minerals that are a part of the herbs included in the nervous package.
If you want ayurvedic treatment for nervous disorders, you can buy the Shuddhi Nervous System Package for nervous disability problems. If you face severe health issues and want to see a doctor, you can visit Shuddhi Clinics near you to get counseling from an expert Ayurvedic doctor. We have more than 150 clinics in PAN India. However, if you can still not find the clinic near you, you can call our health experts to get free counseling related to your health problems.