Is Ayurvedic Treatment Best For Nerve Disorder?
Nerve disorders and neuropathy are considered as Vata dosha diseases as per our traditional healing system Ayurveda. Vata Dosha imbalance due to the undisciplined lifestyle causes neurological disorder; however, you can eliminate these problems with Ayurvedic treatment for a nerve disorder. Vata dosha in the human body is primarily responsible for the nervous system’s efficient function or activation. Any abnormal activity in the brain, nerves, and spinal cords due to the unhealthy lifestyle or unhealthy diet leads to various symptoms such as Muscle wasting, cerebral palsy, paralysis, lack of coordination, pain, epilepsy, parkinsonism, and seizures. In these conditions, the wise advice is to heal the problem from its root.
Ayurveda is a curative and practical approach to deal with various neurological disorders. It is a traditional system that helps in the healthy balancing of body, mind, and soul. Ayurvedic remedies for neurological disorders helps in balancing the Vata dosha in your body. As per Ayurveda, the human body associated with Vata dosha is more vulnerable to neurological disorders, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, insomnia, heart disorders, and stressor anxiety. Therefore to prevent all these disorders from adopting an Ayurvedic treatment for nerve disorder. Natural Ayurvedic remedies balance Vata dosha and strengthens your whole nervous system.
What are the Causes of Nerve Disorder or Nerve Weakness?
Here are some of the common causes that affect your nervous system function and leads to various health problems.
- Presence of toxins internally in the whole body organs.
- Autoimmune diseases, such as Guillain barre syndrome, myasthenia gravis, and inflammatory bowel syndrome.
- Nerve compression
- Side Effects of drugs
- Motor neuron disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Infectious disease, like, HIV, Hcv, and HBsAg
- Lack of nutrition
Common symptoms of nervous disorder
There are three kinds of nerves in the human body, and here I will discuss the symptoms as per the kind of nerve in our body.
1. Autonomic nerve
Our Autonomic nerves regulate involuntary and partially voluntary functions such as digestion, heart rate, blood pressure, and thermoregulation. Any injury or damage to autonomic nerves in the body might show various symptoms like,
- Dryness Of eyes and oral cavity
- Abnormal bladder function
- Irregular bowel movement
- Erectile dysfunction
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure
- Excessive sweating
- Absence of chest pain in angina or heart attack
2. Motor Nerves
Motor nerves in the body regulate and control the whole-body movements. These nerves transmit the information to muscles from the central nervous system of the body. When a motor nerve gets injured, it exhibits various symptoms such as,
- Muscles atrophy
- Inability to move
3. Sensory Nerve
These are the nerves in the body that provide you the sensory data from your muscles and skin to your brain and nervous system( Central nervous system). Any injury or trauma to sensory nerves might exhibit specific symptoms such as,
- Severe radiating pain
- Feeling of pricking
- Increased sensation to hot and cold
- Loss of sensation
Also, See Ayurvedic Remedies For Nerves Disorder
Toxins buildup is the leading cause of nerve disorder in the body. To get rid of that, adopt a healthy lifestyle. Here we will discuss some Ayurveda based healthy tips that can prevent toxins buildup in the body. Furthermore, it prevents neurological disorders by balancing the Vata dosha function. There are various Ayurvedic therapies in which natural herbs such as Ashwagandha, Turmeric, Shankhpushpi, Brahami, etc. are useful herbs of Ayurvedic treatment for nerve weakness.
Different natural Ayurvedic therapies are used to strengthen the nerves. Let’s discuss them one by one to give you an idea of how Ayurveda helps get rid of nerve disorders.
As the name indicates, Panchakarma, Pancha means Five, and karma means action. Panchakarma therapy’s second name is Shodhana Chikitsa. It is a crucial step in the Ayurvedic approach to healing nerve disorder. Before panchakarma therapy, two Ayurvedic therapies like Snehana and Swedana are performed to collect the whole body toxins to the digestive tract.
Benefits of Panchakarma therapy
- It relaxes and soothes your body.
- Panchakarma therapy cleanses the whole body organs to eliminate the toxins.
- It reduces stress and anxiety; furthermore, it prevents the nerve’s weakness.
- Panchakarma therapy regulates the metabolism and digestion process in the body.
- It helps in the purification of blood and prevents clot formation.
- Panchakarma therapy removes the impurities from the body and boosts the immune system against various infectious diseases.
- It rejuvenates and refreshes the skin and makes your skin look young-looking.
Here are some 25 effective Ayurvedic therapies that are known as effective Ayurvedic treatment for a nerve disorder
- Dhanyamla Dhara
- Ksheera Dhoomam
Benefits of these 25 effective therapies
1. Vamana therapy is useful to heal all Kapha dosha diseases. It prevents respiratory and skin disorders. It also helps in curing various mental disorders.
2. Virechana therapy is essential to healing Pitta diseases. It improves your digestion and heals various neurological disorders.
3. Ayurvedic therapies are effective in healing various reproductive disorders.
4. These Ayurvedic therapies treat head, neck, and spinal cord disorders.
5. Ayurvedic therapies are a fantastic aid for scalp and hair diseases.
6. Natural Ayurvedic treatments induce sound sleep and improve your blood circulation.
7. Tharpanam is an effective ayurvedic therapy to improve eyesight and prevent the degeneration of optic nerves.
8. Pichu is an ayurvedic therapy useful to heal headaches, muscle cramps, and joint pain or stiffness.
9. Pizhichil is a vital Ayurvedic therapy to heal nerve disorders.
10. Thalapothichil is essential to heal stress and anxiety.
These ayurvedic therapies collectively take care of your whole body organ by strengthening nerves. Hence, if you want to prevent your nerves from health ailments or weakness, use Ayurvedic remedies or Ayurvedic treatment for nerve disorder by Shuddhi Ayurveda. You can consult an expert ayurvedic Doctor to benefit from panchakarma therapy in the Shuddhi Ayurveda clinic. Shuddhi Ayurveda has more than 150 Ayurvedic clinics all over India. However, if you can still not find the clinic, you can call our health experts to get free health advice regarding health issues. Visit www.shuddhi.com.to know more about us.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season