Protect Your Lungs Through Ayurveda
The most common lung disease is Asthma. Lung disorders can range from mild to severe. Lungs are the essential organ of the body that receives the oxygen to breathe in through our nose and mouth. The lungs and the stomach are the vital sites of Kapha dosha in Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic herbs are beneficial to cleanse and strengthen the lungs and respiratory system. There are several ways in which natural herbs like Pippali, Licorice, Triphala work. These ayurvedic herbs are helpful for Lung disease treatment and provide prevention to loosen hardened tar within the lungs and prevent respiratory ailments.
Lungs cleansing is not a one-time undertaking, and you will need to use these remedies for a prolonged period to control the lung damage.
Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Lungs
Simple Tips to protect lungs
- Do not overeat and also avoid dairy products.
- Improper diet directly affects the functioning of the lungs. Consume dense, oily, cold foods that are hard to digest and break down. Do not eat leftovers food the next morning that will hamper the digestive system.
- Prefer eating a lighter breakfast, dinner, and the most substantial mid-day meal.
- Polluted air also causes lung infection. Toxin particles like smoke, dust, pollen, dirt circulating in the air enter the lungs while breathing cause irritation. Need to take care of this for healthy lungs.
- Prefer sipping hot water throughout the day with lemon and honey.
- Our body functions owing to different temperatures during seasonal and climate change. Different Seasons like autumn and early spring make us especially prone to respiratory problems. Need to go with daily activities, they help the lung to breathe easily.
- Avoid fried, dense, fatty, and non-vegetarian foods such as meat and cheese.
- Activity or extremely strenuous exercise is harmful to the lungs. Heavy lifting causes strain on the lungs if performed beyond your capacity. Daily exercise and yoga will complete the oxygen intake capacity of your lungs.
- Do not take stress on your body. An overload of anxiety or grief can also affect the lungs.
- Add some natural warm digestive spices to your meals such as ginger, cardamom, and black pepper.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Lung Cancer
This herbal package is prepared with various herbs beneficial for all the issues related to the lungs. In Ayurvedic treatment for lung cancer, there is an Ayurvedic Lungs Care Package that helps to cleanse your lungs in natural ways such as:
Swans Vati: Swans Vati is a beneficial herbal remedy in the Lungs Care Package that is beneficial for improving lung problems.One of the essential ayurvedic herbs in the Lungs Care Package that provides relief in lung problems. The main ingredient of Swans Vati is Mulethi. Mulethi helps to boosts the immunity of the body. Swans Vati is beneficial for respiratory tract disorders and also lowers cholesterol levels.
Lungs Care Churna: Another natural herb that is important in getting relief from various lungs disorder. It is beneficial for diseases like jaundice and hepatic dysfunction etc. Terminalia Billerica, Eclipta alba, are the main ingredients of lungs care churna. These ingredients are beneficial for lung diseases and disorders.
Sanjeevani Vati: Ayurvedic herb that helps the immune system of the body healthy is known as Sanjeevani Vati. This natural herb increases the metabolism of the body. It consists of main ingredients like Shatavari, Shankhpushpi, Ashwagandha that provide multiple health benefits.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season