6 Effective Ayurvedic Treatment For Heart Failure
Let Ayurveda Take Care of Your Heart
Heart Arrhythmia means irregular heartbeat which causes when heart may beat too fast, to slow or out of its normal rhythm not work properly. This may cause serious fatal symptoms.
When the heart beats slower than normal then it is called bradycardia. When the heart beats faster than normal then it is known as tachycardia. Fainting caused when the heart pumps so inefficiently that it can no longer maintain adequate blood pressure. Ayurvedic treatment for heart failure helps in the heart well being.
Two Types of Arrhythmia’s:
Premature Atrial Contraction (Atrial Premature Complexes)
In the upper chambers of the heart when there is a premature beat occurs then it is known as atrial complexes. Many conditions may cause PAC such as Poor sleep, Caffeine, Stress, Medication, Cold, Fever, Heart disease, etc.
Premature Ventricular Contraction (Ventricular Premature Complexes)
Similarly, When a premature beat occurs in the lower chambers of the heart it is known as ventricular complexes. Many conditions that may cause PAV such as medications, alcohol, illegal drugs and high levels of adrenaline due to stress, exercise, Injury to the heart, chemical imbalance in the body.
Symptoms of Heart Arrhythmia
There are various common symptoms of heart failure which completely depend on the type of arrhythmia.
- Palpitations, a fluttering sensation or a thumping in your chest
- Shortness of anxiety
- Dizziness, rapid heartbeat
- Trouble concentrating
- Extreme fatigue or Sudden Tiredness
- Shorten of Breath, Sweating
- Chest pains or pounding in the chest
Causes of Arrhythmias?
Certain conditions that may lead or cause heart disorder includes:
- Infection or fever
- In-activeness of Thyroid glands
- Physical or emotional stress
- Low potassium or electrolyte imbalance
- Change in your heart muscles
- Abnormalities in the blood chemical levels
- Other disorders like thyroid and anemia
- Illegal use of drugs like caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, cocaine
- Blocked arteries in the heart
- Diabetes, High blood pressure may affect heart conditions
- The flow of Electrical impulses starts from the sinus node and moving towards the lower chambers of the heart through the normal path
Ayurvedic Treatment For Heart Failure
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of abnormal heart Arrhythmia and heart failure include:
Arjuna is known to be a very effective herb for heart failure and other heart-related problems. This ayurvedic herb has cardioprotective properties that mainly strengthens the muscles of the heart. This natural ayurvedic herb regularly will help to provide relief in abnormal heart rhythms.
This ayurvedic herb is very beneficial for reducing the side effects of medications and control other heart-related problems. The root and berry of this herbal plant is used in Ayurveda for maintaining the good cholesterol level and remove the bad cholesterol in the body.
- Pipal Tvak
Pipal tvak offers a great value in the Ayurveda. Pipal tvak herb is effective in managing and preventing abnormal Heart Rhythm. This herb also strengthens the heart muscles.
It is another important herb in Ayurveda. It mainly balances the stress level of the body. This helps to boost the memory and increase the response time of our immune system against various diseases.
This ayurvedic herb offers the best medicinal value since ancient times to manage abnormal heart rhythms. Punarnava has revitalizing properties that are very helpful in relaxing the heart muscles.
To maintain blood pressure levels and strengthen the heart muscles this ayurvedic herb is very effective. This ayurvedic herb is beneficial to deal with the Heart Diseases.
How To Prevent Heart Failure?
To control heart arrhythmia and other diseases, In heart failure Ayurvedic treatment it is important to live a healthy lifestyle with a healthy and balanced diet that reduces the risk of heart failure and other heart problems. A balanced lifestyle must include:
- Have a healthy diet like vegetables, fruits, and whole grains
- Staying physically active and keeping a healthy weight
- Avoid smoke
- Prefer meditation, exercise, and yoga
- Avoid the use of caffeine and alcohol
- Reduce stress levels as intense stress and anger can cause heart rhythm problems
- Must schedule your daily activity of at least 30-40 minutes
- Limit the use of medications for cough, cold, fever, diabetes that may cause irregular heartbeat and heart-related problems
To collect these ingredients and natural remedies for heart disease is a challenging task. Shuddhi Ayurveda introduces the Shuddhi Heart Care Package with all these natural herbs in it to solve this problem. If you have any severe health condition and want to see a doctor. You can visit Shuddhi Clinic near you to get health counseling related to your health condition from an Ayurveda expert doctor. You can also directly call our health experts to get free health counseling regarding your health issues.