Ayurvedic Treatment for Gallstones without Operation
Ayurvedic Treatment of Gallstones:
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped pouch-like structure located below the liver. It is responsible for storing and concentrating bile, a digestive enzyme that helps smooth digestion. One of the major diseases of the gallbladder is gallstones or cholelithiasis. Gallstones are basically solid and dense sediments of digestive fluid. The size of the gallstone can be as small as a grain or as large as a golf ball. Some people can develop just a single gallstone, while others can develop multiples. Usually, the most recommended procedure to get rid of gallstones is gallbladder removal surgery. But the treatment is only required if you are having severe pain due to gallstones. If the gallstones don’t cause any symptoms, surgery should not be needed. Luckily, there is also Ayurvedic treatment of gallstones that help you to get rid of stones naturally from your gallbladder.
Symptoms of Gallstones
Although gallstones do not cause any symptoms or signs, if they are stuck in a duct and cause a blockage, one may experience symptoms like:
- Vomiting and nausea
- Rapid and sudden pain in the upper part of the abdomen
- Severe pain in the center of the abdomen below the breastbone
- Pain in the right shoulder
- Back pain between your shoulder blades
The pain of gallstones can last for several minutes to a few hours.
Causes of Gallstone Formation
The causes of gallstone formation are still doubtful and unclear, but doctors think that it may result when
- Your bile contains excessive of bilirubin
- Your bile contains excessive cholesterol
- The gallbladder doesn’t empty correctly.
Types of Gallstones
Gallstones are of two types- Cholesterol gallstones and Pigment gallstones.
- Cholesterol gallstones are the most type of gallstones that are yellow in color. These are made of undissolved cholesterol and can contain other elements as well.
- Pigment gallstones, on the other hand, are black or dark brown in color. These are the results of too much bilirubin in your bile.
Gallstones come with several complications, and if not treated on time, they could be dangerous. The major complications associated with gallbladder stones are
- Gallbladder inflammation causes fever and severe pain.
- Bile duct blockage causing jaundice, severe pain, and infection
- Blockage in the Pancreatic duct can cause pancreatitis
- Gallbladder cancer
How to Reduce the Risk of Gallstones
- Make sure not to skip meals. Try to adhere to your typical eating times every day. People who often do fasting or skip meals are at high risk of gallstones.
- Shed pounds gradually. If you need to lose weight, make sure to go slower. If your weight loss is quick, you are more at risk of developing gallstones. Intend to lose 1 or 2 pounds (about 0.5 to 1 kilogram) in seven days.
- Eat all the more high-fiber food sources. Add more fiber-rich food sources to your eating regimens, like natural products, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Maintain a sound weight: stoutness and being overweight increase the risk of gallstones. When you accomplish a sound weight, work to maintain that weight by proceeding with your solid eating regimen and exercising. Try to consume fewer calories you eat and increase doing physical activities.
Gallstones Treatment in Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, gallstones are referred to as Pittashmari. In which Pitta means imbalanced Pitta dosha of bile and Ashmari means stones. According to Ayurveda, doshas such as Kapha, Pitta, and Vata play a vital role in forming gallstones. Too much secretion of Pitta creates stone formation in the gallbladder. On the other hand, Kapha increases by intake of fatty, heavy food when blended with Pitta and creates a sticky mixture. When the Vata dries this mold, it blends it into the stone shape. Gallbladder stones treatment without operation consists of using stone dissolving herbs and the one that cleanses the liver and restores its functionalities.
Effective Ayurvedic Herbs used for Gallstone Treatment
Although there are many Ayurvedic herbs available, the most effective for the treatment of gallstones are:
- Turmeric: Also known as Halada or Haldi, this Ayurvedic herb has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in getting rid of gallstones from the bile duct and also improves digestion.
- Aloe Vera: It is a miracle herb for the treatment of gallbladder issues and liver. Also known as Kumari in Sanskrit, it can act as an effective natural remedy for gallstones.
- Gokshura: It has many bioactive elements such as phytosterols and alkaloids that work in healing the kidney, urinary tract, liver, and gallstones. This potent herb detoxifies the gallbladder effectively.
- Kalonji: Kalonji is an ancient herb used for the treatment of gallstones. This herb is packed with the antioxidant thymoquinone which is a lecithotrophic and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Black Pepper: Maricha in Sanskrit, Black pepper is full of medical qualities like choleretic components that enhance liver and gallbladder functions while regulating bole secretions. Black pepper is an effective herb that promotes digestion, dispels gallstones, and balances cholesterol.
Ayurvedic Package by Shuddhi Ayurveda for the Treatment of Gallstones:
Shuddhi Ayurveda is a trusted name when it comes to the Ayurvedic treatment of gallstones. Shuddhi Gall Bladder Stone Package contains Dr. Immune Tablet, Divya Stoni Capsule, Shuddhi Karan, Religion Powder, GBS Powder, Armour Capsules, and 32 Herbs Tea. All the products are made from 100% organic and fresh Ayurvedic herbs and have no side effects. When consumed with the right diet and physical activity, Shuddhi Gall Bladder Stone Package shows results and helps you get rid of gallstones.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season