Alzheimer’s Disease: Everything You Need To Know
What is Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive term of dementia. Dementia is a broader term of Alzheimer’s disease caused due to diseases that negatively affect behavior, thinking and memory and by brain injuries. Alzheimer’s disease is the cause of continuous deterioration in thinking and social skills that hinders a person’s ability to function independently. This condition makes an individual forget recent events, activities and also recent conversations.
Alzheimer’s disease is a disorder that causes degeneration of brain cells. During the early stage of this condition, a person may have mild memory but in its advanced stage the extent of the inability to do any task and perform any activity raised. There is no such known treatment to cure this disease and dementia symptoms worsen over the years but in the ayurvedic treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, it may improve the symptoms.
When Alzheimer’s disease is at its advanced stage, more complications caused due to loss of brain functions such as dehydration, malnutrition, and also infection can result in death or individuals may lose the ability to respond to the environment.
Symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Loss of memory: Everyone may sometimes lose memory, but people with Alzheimer’s disease keep on worsening, affecting their individual ability to do their daily tasks both at work or at home.
- A most common symptom of this disease is difficulty in remembering newly learned information due to memory loss.
- Confusion about different events, time and place.
- Changes in behavior, loss of empathy, mood changes, lack of interest in personal belongings.
- Low ability in reasoning and thinking.
- Difficulty in thinking words while speaking.
- Reduced ability to take any decision and inability to make the judgment.
- Reduced ability to recognize faces and use simple tools.
- Difficulties with problem-solving
- Withdrawals from friends, family, and community.
- The trouble with speaking, reading and walking.
Causes of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Family history and changes to certain genetics.
- Poor quality sleep and unhealthy lifestyle.
- Increasing age is the well-known risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Environmental factors or certain viruses and bacteria that normally affect the brain.
- Many people with Down syndrome develop Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s disease attacks earlier to people with Down syndrome than the general population.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
Ayurvedic treatment entails the use of natural herbs. These Ayurveda herbs are harmless for every person to treat Alzheimer’s disease, Ayurveda treats Alzheimer’s disease by the use of medicinal herbs that help to improve memory as well as brainpower.
- Brahim Capsules
The ayurvedic herb is an active sleeping pill. Brahim is well-known for substantial effect on the nervous system. It works well to improve the coordination with the mechanisms of the nervous system. Thus, it increases brain functioning.
Brahmi herb is a strong tranquilizer that is prepared using a pure herbal extract of Brahmi. It helps to manage depression, stress, and anxiety that occur due to this brain disorder. Brahmi is also known as Bacopa Mainieri. This medicinal herbal capsule mainly used as a brain tonic that promotes the state of mind for a calm and stress-free life.
- Gotukola Capsules
Gotukola herbal capsules play an important role in nerve exhaustion that is caused due to stress and anxiety. This herb is vibrant, with many nutrients. It is well-known for attentive action on attentiveness control. For this reason, gotuoka much helps patients with a lack of concentration. It works well in all Alzheimer related diseases. It acts as an important rejuvenating herb for nerve and brain cells and is capable of increasing intelligence. This ayurvedic herb is used as a blood purifier and treating high blood pressure, enhancing memory and promoting longevity.
Water extracts of Gotu kola used for rejuvenating and restoring neural cells. This herb is beneficial for all kinds of nerve-related diseases.
- Medhya Churna
Medhya churna is a natural herbal medicine that is effective in improving memory, recalling, and recollecting things. To revitalize the nervous system this ayurvedic medicine is very beneficial.
This herb helps in bringing back the mental clarity and enhances concentration. The herb is excellent in managing the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease is a great way.
Guggulu contains ferulic acids, phenols beneficial for the treatment of stress-related diseases. Preparation of these herbal medicines contains 20% to 40% alcohol-soluble resins, 30% to 60% water-soluble gum that have many biological activities. This herb has medicinal properties that are effective in treating certain health conditions like joint pain, acne, high cholesterol, obesity, etc.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season