Natural Ayurvedic Remedy For Piles Treatment
Piles or hemorrhoids become a common health issue in the present time among adults, causing severe pain and discomfort if not treated in time. Unfortunately, there are so many types of ayurvedic remedy for piles and some vital guidelines to deal with the Piles. But the first thing is always first, before discussing the Ayurvedic treatment for this problem, you should know about the disease condition.
What are Piles or Hemorrhoids?
Piles or hemorrhoids are the irritating and swollen veins and muscles around your anal and rectal regions. Piles are mainly caused by,
- Over staring during defecation
- Sitting for a long time
- Pronged time sitting on the toilet seat
- Lack of exercise
- Sitting job
- Lack of fibers in the diet
- Chronic constipation
- Less water intake
There are two types of Piles or hemorrhoids
Internal hemorrhoids develop inside of your anus or within the rectum. This type is mainly responsible for melena (blood in stool). Melena is the only symptom found in the internal plies sufferer. You may not feel that much pain in this type because of very few nerves and pain receptors in your rectum.
These are forms in the skin around your anus, and it is the most common type in the population. Because of the more nerve ending and pain receptors, it shows exact symptoms than internal hemorrhoids.
External Piles or Hemorrhoids are common and create some typical symptoms like,
- Pain and irritation around the anus
- Burning sensation around the anal region
- Difficulty in sitting and standing
- Painful or swollen lump formation around the anus
- Pain during defecation
- Bleeding from the affected anal region
Natural Ayurvedic Remedy for Piles Treatment:
There are multiple steps in Ayurveda to naturally treat your piles or hemorrhoids. If you consider natural remedies for your problem, you have to know about the natural remedies that will help your Piles shrink down. Not only natural herbs help in healing Piles, but there are so many other steps such as detoxification, healthy lifestyle, modification in the diet, and exercise that play a crucial role in piles along with the use of natural herbs.
This Ayurvedic is called detoxification of the body. It’s done to remove the harmful toxins from the body and to boost your immune system. It includes different Ayurvedic methods to purify your blood and organs such as Snehana, Swedana, Basti, Virechana, Nasya, Raktamokshana, etc.
- This removes toxins from the body cells and blood.
- It nourishes our anal and rectal muscles and prevents loosening.
- Ayurveda prevents ulcer formation in the alimentary canal.
- It prevents chronic constipation.
A healthy lifestyle is essential in the prevention of Piles. If your lifestyle is wrong, you become more vulnerable to get multiple health problems. To make your lifestyle healthy, follow some Ayurvedic Health guidelines such as,
- Cease junk food intake, spicy, oily, and Non- vegetarian food to stay healthy.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and cigarette smoking.
- Do not drink artificially flavored or sugar-containing juice and beverages.
- Avoid straining during defecation.
- Avoid sitting for a prolonged period on the chair and the toilet seat.
- Do regular exercise, yoga, and meditation to maintain a healthy weight.
- Take enough rest and sleep, and keep away from stress-causing factors.
Healthy Diet Recommendation:
An expert ayurvedic physician recommends a healthy diet plan along with Natural Ayurvedic Remedy for Piles Treatment. A healthy balanced diet always supports the effectiveness of Ayurvedic treatment for any health problems in the body.
- Add legumes in your diet plans such as split peas, black beans, baked beans, and lentils.
- Eat fresh fiber-rich food such as banana, apple, pear, and raspberry.
- Add green color leafy veggies like broccoli, spinach, fenugreek leaves, green peas, asparagus, etc.
- Put on some whole grains such as bran, barley, oats, and brown rice in your daily diet plan menu.
Ayurvedic Natural Herbs or Ayurvedic Remedy:
Use of Ayurvedic herbs in Natural Ayurvedic Remedy for Piles Treatment plays an essential role in healing your piles without any harmful effect.
Epsom salt is a natural element. Take Epsom salt warm sitz bath twice a day to get relief from the Piles pain and discomfort. Salt helps in reducing the swelling around the anal region and gives you comfort.
It is a natural, useful herb for bleeding piles. It has anti-inflammatory properties. Witch hazel oil application on Piles prevents bleeding and reduce pain and inflammation.
Psyllium Husk Or Isabgol:
It is a natural Ayurvedic fiber-rich supplement that provides fibers to your body and helps in easy bowel movement. It prevents chronic constipation and maintains the health of your Gut.
This is an effective Natural Ayurvedic Remedy for Piles Treatment. Its juice intake prevents constipation and kills the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract, and gel application piles prevent itching and irritation.
Tea Tree Oil:
It is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Its application on the affected area prevents swelling and itching.
You can use other herbs such as Triphala, Heeng, Laung, Cinnamon, and Green Tea for healing your Piles problem.
Finally, if you made your mind treat your health problem with Natural Ayurvedic Remedy for Piles Treatment, Shuddhi Ayurveda Introduces the Piles care pack, which is organic and natural. If you want to consult a doctor, you can visit the Shuddhi Ayurvedic Clinic near your area. Now PAN India, there are more than 100 Shuddhi Ayurveda clinics. However, if there is no clinic near your site, you can get free health advice from an Ayurvedic expert on direct call. For more information, visit www.shuddhi.com, and boost your knowledge regarding Ayurvedic remedies.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season