Best Ayurvedic Ointment For Piles And Fissures
Are you facing piles and fissure problems? If yes, then there is the best Ayurvedic ointment for piles and fissures. I know it bothers you how Piles are developing in your body. Piles and fissure problems develop in the body from living a dirty lifestyle by eating unhealthy food. Even the lack of exercise is also a cause of getting piles or fissures.
Do You Want To Heal Your Piles With Natural Ayurvedic Methods?
If yes, then come within the world of Ayurveda to recover your health problems naturally. Ayurvedic herbs and therapies might help eliminate this problem and reduce the risk of tumor and cancer formation in the anal canal. It is essential to change your lifestyle, your eating habits to stay healthy. Before that, you have to understand Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is known as the ancient science of life, longevity. It promotes health, prevents diseases, and gets success in achieving the goal of living a long and happy life.
Why Choose Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is the best treatment to heal body health problems. The question is, why Ayurveda?
- It works on the root cause of diseases.
- It directly works on the affected cell and eradicates the disease from the body.
- Natural herbs and therapies used in Ayurveda for treatment have side effects on the body.
- Ayurvedic therapies are effective in healing health issues.
- Yoga and meditation recommended in Ayurveda help balance the dominating dosha body type.
- There are significantly fewer chances of getting diseases again.
- The diet is planned in Ayurveda according to body dosha type.
- Ayurveda is a healthy lifestyle rather than a treatment that protects you from getting health problems.
- Natural herbs used in Ayurveda have an abundance of health benefits and have medicinal properties to heal various illnesses.
- The use of Ayurveda provides nourishment to body cells and boosts the immune system.
That’s why Ayurveda is best. Various herbs and their oil are useful to prepare the Best Ayurvedic Ointment For Piles And Fissures.
What are piles or fissures?
Piles are swollen veins or muscles around the anus or rectum. And fissures are tear or cut formation just inside the anus.
It’s vital to know the cause of these problems that arise in the body.
- Sitting for a prolonged period.
- Sedentary lifestyle, or sitting job
- Portal hypertension can also cause Piles of formation.
- Overweight or obesity
- Lack of exercise or activities
- Cigarette smoking
- Too much spicy and oily food
- Lack of fiber in the diet
- Pain in anus and rectum
- Bleeding per rectum
- Irritation or discomfort
- Discomfort in sitting and standing
There are some do’s and don’ts for piles or fissure, according to Ayurveda:
- Avoid sitting on hard and rough surfaces for a long time because it can obstruct blood flow to the anal canal.
- Avoid too much sitting or strain while defecating.
- Stop intake of alcohol, and avoid too much tea or coffee.
- Avoid heavy weight lifting because it put excessive pressure on the anal region.
- Stop using laxatives on a regular basis.
- Avoid using chemical-based medicine that directly or indirectly affects your digestive system and other vital body systems.
- Drink an adequate amount of water or liquid diet.
- Eat a fiber-rich diet regularly.
- Regular walking and exercise are one of the best ways to prevent piles.
- Manage healthy weight, with small and frequent meals.
- To avoid this problem, chew food properly for easy digestion.
- Cut down the intake of junk, oily, and spicy food from your daily food menu.
- Always eat whole grains such as barley, oats meal, whole wheat, and bran.
- Eat fresh fruits like orange, pineapple, apple, pear, kiwi, and guava, etc.
- Have enough rest and sleep to avoid piles.
- Adopt a good habit of eating green leafy vegetables and a fiber-rich diet, such as Kale, Broccoli, spinach, carrots, and radish.
- Epsom salt and Triphala powder sitz baths are highly recommended to heal piles or fissures.
- Application of the best Ayurvedic Ointment For Piles And Fissures to heal it naturally.
Ayurvedic treatment For Piles And fissures:
Ayurvedic herbs for piles treatment include various herbs that are used orally or topically to treat piles problem. The extract and the oil from the natural herbs help prepare the Best Ayurvedic Ointment For Piles And Fissures.
Castor Oil has a wide range of health benefits, such as
- It is antioxidant-rich.
- It has antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties.
- Reduce the pain and size of piles
- Topical application on affected areas heals piles and prevents further health issues.
Ginger has various medicinal properties and is used in the treatment of various health problems. Ginger oil is an essential herb to make the Best Ayurvedic Ointment For Piles And Fissures.
- It has an anti-inflammatory property.
- It improves digestion and boosts metabolism.
- Its regular use can relieve you from bloating or stomach upset problems.
Nagkesar powder use helps in lowering body temperature because of its antipyretic property.
- It heals the bleeding pile and prevents blood loss.
- Nagkesar is used in the treatment of irritable bowel movement syndrome.
- Nagkesar oil has antimicrobial properties that prevent infection and boost wound healing.
Til oil and its seeds paste application on affected areas help piles heal and reduce discomfort.
- Its use in topical application relieves from itching.
- It enhances the wound healing process.
- Its application on the anal region provides lubrication and improves your bowel movement.
Witch hazel Oil:
It is an essential key ingredient in making the Best Ayurvedic treatment for Piles and fissures.
- It has an anti-inflammatory property.
- Witch Hazel Oil relieves you from many symptoms of piles like itching, pain, and discomfort.
- It is antioxidant-rich and removes toxins from the body.
This oil is also significant to heal piles or fissures. Walnut oil provides lubrication and prevents itching.
The other ingredients to prepare Ayurvedic treatment of piles and fissures are natural herbs like Neem, Ashwagandha, Shankhpushpi, Triphala, Psyllium Husk, and aloe vera gel. The use of these herbs and ayurvedic guidelines can cure piles or fissure problems. You can visit a shuddhi clinic near you to get health advice from an expert ayurvedic doctor. However, If there is no shuddhi Clinic near you, you can directly call our health experts to get free, suitable health advice as per your health issues.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season