Ayurvedic Home Remedies For Diabetes
In this modern time, unhealthy diet and unhealthy lifestyle diabetes mellitus become significant health issues among people. Ayurvedic home remedies for diabetes are the only way to keep your blood sugar level controlled. This chronic health problem needs you to make some modifications to living culture and diet intake.
I don’t think that is tough to do to stay healthy or diseases free. Moreover, modification in lifestyle prevents you from life-threatening conditions. Diabetes Mellitus is also known as a silent killer.
According to the modern science of treatment, there is no particular treatment to cure diabetes. In this type of treatment, you have to take lifetime medicines only to control the sugar level. And you all know that allopathic medicines are harmful, and its overuse affects the functioning of vital organs like the liver, brain, kidney, and heart. Before going deep to treat diabetes with Ayurveda, get some idea about diabetes and its causes. Knowing about the causes of diseases is an integral step in treating any health-related issues for everyone.
What is Diabetes Mellitus?
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic health issue characterized by an abnormal increase in the blood sugar level over a long time.
Different causes lead to an abnormal increase in blood sugar levels. That includes,
- Family history
- Unhealthy or injured pancreas
- Advanced age
- Excessive use of allopathic medicines
- Autoimmune disease
Symptoms in Diabetes Mellitus:
- Excessive thirst (polydipsia)
- Extreme hunger (polyphagia)
- Urination more than usual ( polyurea)
- Dry mouth
- Tingling sensation in hands and feet
- Blurred vision
- Frequent UTI
- Slow wound healing
- Dry and itchy skin
Ayurvedic treatment is a Traditional oldest method of diabetes. There are numerous kinds of herbs that naturally control the blood glucose level and protect you from kidney failure.
Use of Ayurvedic Home Remedies :
The use of Ayurvedic home remedies balances three doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha). To stay healthy and disease-free, the balance between the three doshas is a must. Otherwise, you will become vulnerable to get various health problems. Ayurvedic herbs are potent to boost the immune system and control blood sugar levels. It is a beautiful journey to treat diabetes from its origin with natural ayurvedic home remedies. Before starting your journey, let’s discuss why Ayurvedic treatments are essential for your health.
Why are Ayurvedic Home Remedies Safe For Diabetes?
Ayurvedic home remedies include lifestyle modification, diet changes, exercise, yoga and Meditation, entirely deep cleaning of body cells, and natural herbs.
To keep you safe from diabetes, make some changes in your diet, like
- Always have fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Avoid sugar or sugar-containing food items.
- Stop drinking artificially flavored cold drinks or beverages.
- Stop eating gluten-containing grains.
- Avoid having high carbohydrate and fat-containing food items.
- Make Sure the diet you are having is fiber-rich.
- Avoid spicy, oily, and junk food items.
Some healthy changes in living culture keep you fit and away from chronic health issues like diabetes. Lifestyle modification is an essential step to prevent diabetes,
- Give proper rest to your body.
- Complete 7-8 hours of sleep per day
- Avoid day napping
- Learn diversional therapy to manage stress level
- Stop alcohol intake
- Stop smoking and chewing tobacco
Exercise, Yoga, And Meditation:
Daily routine exercise maintains a healthy weight. Yoga and meditation practice regularly reduces stress and keeps you calm and relaxed. It also reduces the risk of getting diabetes.
Every health problem in the body develops due to harmful toxins collection in the body cells and organs. Detoxification is a natural ayurvedic process to excrete harmful toxins from the body and promotes a healthy life. It includes five Ayurvedic methods,
- Regular Ayurvedic oil body massage
- Herbal steam bath
- Lymphatic massage
Natural Herbs Used:
Natural herbs adoption is one of the Ayurvedic home remedies for diabetes. It contains various herbs that help in the prevention of diabetes and controls blood sugar. It has, multiple herbs like,
Aloe Vera and Pancreas:
Consuming Aloe Vera pulp or juice might reduce the weight and repair the pancreas. It helps in the production of sufficient insulin to control blood glucose levels.
Cinnamon And Blood glucose Level:
Cinnamon is one of the effective Ayurvedic home remedies for diabetes. Regular intake shows a tremendous effect on the body. Along with controlling the blood sugar level, it controls the cholesterol level in the blood. It maintains normal blood pressure and prevents hypertension.
Fenugreek And Fibers:
Fenugreek seeds are fiber-rich, and it improves the digestion and metabolism of the body.
Ginger And Inflammation:
Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties. It protects you from infection and boosts your immune system. Ginger tea might help in blood sugar control.
Giloy And blood Sugar Level:
It is a beneficial natural herb to treat various health problems. Giloy has hypoglycemic properties that help reduce the high blood glucose level and prevent kidney failure.
The other herbs like Neem, Brahmi, Shatavari, Shankhpushpi, Choti Elaichi, Badi Elaichi, Anardana, Red Chandan, White Chandan, Kaali Mirch, Long Pepper, Laung, Saunf, Paan Ki Jad, Guggul, Gau Jaban, Manjeshtha, Mulethi, and Turmeric are also useful to control the blood glucose level.
Health Benefits Of Ayurvedic Home Remedies:
- Natural ayurvedic home remedies help in maintaining the pancreas healthy. It improves the production of insulin and controls the blood glucose level.
- Natural remedies are safe and it helps in eradication of diseases from its origin.
- It provides essential vitamins and minerals to body cells for their healthy function and repair.
- Opting natural herbs boost your immune system. It provides resistance to your body to fight against diseases, causing microbes.
- Home remedies maintain the health of your heart, kidney, liver, and brain.
- It controls the body’s blood pressure and prevents chronic health problems like hypertension, CKD, and liver cirrhosis.
- Natural herbs are good sleep inducers. They help you in healthy sleep and strengthen your neurological function.
- Natural remedies are the best natural method to balance the body’s hormones and prevent other chronic illnesses.
In conclusion, for the prevention or curing diabetes, you must do regular exercise. It is as much as mandatory, like a healthy diet and use of Ayurvedic home remedies for diabetes. To treat diabetes naturally, follow Ayurvedic guidelines mentioned above, and use natural herbs instead of using chemical-based hypoglycemic agents. If you want to see a doctor treat your health problem, you can visit the Shuddhi clinic near your area, who will find out the root cause of your health problem by checking your pulse and tongue examination. Moreover, you will get excellent health advice from an expert ayurvedic physician to treat your diabetes-related issues. If you are facing any problems to reach our clinic, don’t worry. You can directly call our health counselor to get free health advice to treat your diabetes issues and acquire knowledge regarding Ayurvedic treatment benefits.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season