Role of Ayurveda For COVID-19 Infected Patients
Ayurveda propagates nature gifts in maintaining a healthy and happy living. Ayush Kwath is an approved ayurvedic medicine for COVID-19. Immunity function aspects majorly related to the digested system and body immunity. In Ayurveda, bio-energies and balanced doshas are essentials for a disease-free life. A healthy immune system will actively help in recovery from the COVID-19 infection.
“Nothing Tastes As Satisfactory As Being Healthy Feels.”
Ayurvedic Immunity Promoting Measures for COVID-19 Patients
Everyone is more susceptible to respiratory problems and other health issues when the seasons are changing. To boost the body immunity must follow the below steps:
- Consuming warm water throughout the day. Stay hydrated; keep your mucous and throat membrane moist.
- Practice meditation, Yogasana, and Pranayama daily for at least 30 minutes, as advised by the Ministry of AYUSH.
- Tulsi, Haldi (Turmeric), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Jeera (Cumin), Shunthi (Dry Ginger), Dhaniya (Coriander), and Lahsun (Garlic) are ayurvedic herbs for coronavirus patients and will beneficial for strong immunity.
Ayurvedic Herbs For Coronavirus Patients
Start your day with confidence that you are well and protected with Ayurvedic herbs helps to support immune function:
- Ayurvedic herbs also help increase the production of proteins and antibodies to generate an immune response against viruses.
- Ayush Kwath combination of ayurvedic herbs for COVID-19 patients increases the rate of phagocytosis to destroy microorganisms and increasing immunity from containing viral infections.
- Ayush Kwath is a combination of 4 different ayurvedic herbs that not only helps increase immunity but also lowers the risk of other diseases. This ayurvedic medicine is known for its respiratory health support.
- Ingredients present in Ayush Kwath are – Basil (tulsi), cinnamon (dalchini), Zingiber officinale (sunthi), and Krishna Marich (Piper nigrum) enhancing the body’s natural defense system (immunity) plays an essential role in maintaining optimum health.
- Tulsi is one of the ingredients of Ayush Kwath act, a fever reducer, anti-stress element, and has antioxidant properties.
- Daily use of black pepper in the meal another essential ingredient that helps to reduce the toxins from the body.
As we all know, “Safety First Because Life is Precious.” A reliable and effective shield is the best way to protect yourself if we do not have a potent weapon to fight with an enemy. Some factors negatively affect body immunity: obesity, Dehydration, high stress, excessive intake of alcohol, and imbalanced diet. Always maintain good personal hygiene, eat seasonal fruits and vegetables, and be stress-free.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season