Excellent Ayurvedic Cure For Piles
Ayurveda is the oldest method of healing. It is also known as the mother of healing. Piles become a severe health issue in the present day. However, Ayurvedic Cure For Piles is an effective treatment and helps make your life easy and joyful.
Piles or hemorrhoids occur due to an imbalance in three dosha ( Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) dosha. Practicing the wrong lifestyle or unhealthy food habits affects your whole digestive system. It is believed in Ayurveda every health problem that arises in the body is due to a weak digestive system. The digestive system is a tract where the whole body toxins walkthrough. Therefore, when something went wrong with the digestive system, toxins buildup in the body will lead to toxins.
What do you understand by the Piles?
Piles are a severe health issue and define inflammation of blood vessels and muscles around the anal regions. It can develop both inside and outside of the anus.
Types of Piles
In Ayurveda, it is believed the dominating dosha of your body determines the type of hemorrhoids or Piles.
Vata Dosha Piles:
The person with Vata dosha dominating might experience chronic pain, Black colored Piles with a dry or rough texture, and constipation.
Pitta Dosha Piles:
In Pitta Dosha Piles, the person may experience inflammation on the anal or rectal region, Bleeding piles, soft texture, red in color, diarrhea, and excessive feeling of thirst.
Kapha Dosha Piles:
Kapha Dosha’s dominating person may experience an imperfect digestion process; the Piles are slippery, large in size, and white.
Causes of Piles Formation
- Straining while passing stool
- Chronic constipation
- Cigarette smoking
- Old age
- Heavyweight lifting
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Lack of physical activities
Symptoms of Piles
- Pain during stool pass
- Itching in the anal region
- Difficulty in sitting
- Blood with stool
- Lump formation near the anus
Also, See Ayurvedic Treatment For Piles
In Ayurvedic treatment of Piles, care took various natural steps to eradicate it from the roots. According to Ayurveda, the primary or sole reason for Piles formation is Chronic constipation. The people who are doing sitting jobs and will be involved in physical activity are at risk of getting Piles. There are several kinds of natural herbs and Ayurvedic in Ayurveda herbs that show their miracle in healing the Piles problem. Ayurveda aims to balance the three doshas of the body to eradicate the Piles problem. Natural home remedies are useful in Piles healing and are also known as Ayurvedic Cure for Piles.
There are various Steps in the Ayurvedic treatment of the Piles. It involves,
1. Healthy lifestyle and Diet
To stay safe from The Piles problem, opt for a healthy lifestyle. Such as,
- Indulge yourself in doing some physical activity to maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid Chewing tobacco and cigarette smoking.
- Eat a fibrous rich diet to avoid constipation.
- Stop eating junk, hot, and oily food to prevent constipation.
- Increase the water intake at least 2 to 2.5 liters per day.
- Stop staring while passing the stool.
- Add fresh green and fruit salads to your daily diet plan.
- Add nuts; seeds dry fruits to prevent constipation and improvement of digestion.
- Avoid a long time sitting in your job place. Take a walk between maintaining the circulation in the anal or rectal region.
- Detoxify your body regularly with natural herbal ingredients or Ayurvedic herbs.
2. Panchakarma Therapy
Panchakarma therapy is essential to cure Piles’ problem. In this ayurvedic therapy, natural herbs or decoction and herbal oil or ghee are used to mobilize the toxins from whole-body organs to the lower digestive tract. And after that, some herbs are used to remove the toxins from the lower digestive tract.
3. Yoga Asanas
Excessive stress causes chronic constipation in the body in some cases. In that case, Yoga and pranayama Help in reducing stress and prevent constipation problems. When there is no constipation, it means no chance to get the Piles problem. Pranayama, or deep breathing exercise, helps in balancing the three doshas and Panchmahabhutas of the body. Some particular Yoga Asanas can protect yourself from getting the Piles problem.
- Ardha Navasana
- Adho Mukha Svanasana
4. Natural Herbs Or Ayurvedic Home Remedies
It is a natural herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. Its consumption improves digestion and prevents constipation. It also helps in reducing the inflammation of the anal and rectal regions.
Triphala is a vital ingredient of Ayurvedic Cure For Piles. It improves digestion and prevents constipation and Piles formation. Sitz bath with Triphala aimshala powder will be a useful aid to reduce inflammation and itching.
Witch hazel is an effective or powerful ayurvedic remedy to heal the Piles. It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in reducing inflammation.
You can use other Natural herbs such as Turmeric, Green Tea, Guggul, Giloy, Harad, Carom Seeds, Neem, and Shatavari to improve the digestive system. If you are suffering from chronic piles related problems, you can use an Ayurvedic Piles Care pack Introduced by Shuddhi Ayurveda. The Piles care package from Shuddhi Ayurveda is one of the best Ayurvedic Cure For Piles. If you want to take a doctor consultation regarding your health Problem, you can visit the shuddhi Ayurveda clinic near you. Where an expert Ayurveda diagnoses your health problem by checking your pulse and tongue? However, if you do not want to visit the clinic, you can call our health expert to get free health advice regarding your Piles problem.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season