AYURVEDA HEALTH TIPS FOR SPRING SEASON
The benefits of healthy living are evident across all aspects of our daily lives. Be it mental or physical, there are amazing results for putting in efforts towards attaining a healthy life. These efforts encapsulate several practices from exercise to sleeping habits, to a healthy diet.
Spring season can be seen as the fresh phase in the year for many reasons. Some of which includes the beautiful weather as well as the growth of flowers and other vegetation. One can take advantage of the positivity and fresh beginnings that the spring brings. This can be done by incorporating these healthy lifestyle routines into their daily activities. One of the many ways to do this is by going for jogs or visiting parks and other recreational locations to relieve stress.
Another simple way to stay healthy in spring is to use the benefits of Ayurveda. Ayurveda therapies and practices can be used to shake off the sluggishness that usually accompanies past winters. This can be done through the right dieting, exercising and yoga to mention a few. Below is a list of tips on how you can use Ayurveda to achieve good health in spring.
AYURVEDA TIPS FOR A HEALTHY SPRING
- Detoxifying the body: This can simply be done by cleansing out toxins that might be inhibiting the important organs of the body. A good way to start cleansing is by avoiding alcohol, excess sugar, cooking oils and red meat. In doing, this you will be able to avoid the harmful toxins and substances that are detrimental to your liver in the long run.
- Breathing Exercises (Pranayama): There is a vast range of breathing exercises that can be practised in Ayurveda. The fresh warm air and the relaxing aura of spring season make it such a good time to practice these breathing techniques. One of these breathing techniques is Samma Vrtti, a breathing exercise that entails inhaling and exhaling over time intervals of five seconds. This means breathing in for five seconds, and then breathing out for the same amount of time with small pauses (of two or three seconds) in between. This exercise can be done over ten minutes.
- Healthy Diet: Another important health tip for the spring season is to practice daily intake of green vegetables and fruits. It is highly beneficial to consume vegetables and fruits due to their ability to detoxify the liver and bladder as well as support the immune system.
These practices contribute to overall mental and physical health. They provide balance, alleviate the mind and increase productivity.
Apart from these practices, there are several other ways to stay healthy all through spring. Getting the appropriate amount of sleep is necessary to increase energy levels during the day and stay mentally alert. It is also helpful to go decorate your work and home spaces with flowers and other plants for fresh air and overall beauty.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season