Ayurveda: Best Way to Control Diabetes
Diabetes is one of the common problems in the world. Many people suffer from this disease and if not controlled on time, it gets worse. Basically, there are two types of Diabetes – Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. No matter what sort of type you are having, you should get it controlled as soon as possible. Although you can find treatment in allopathy, it comes with side effects. If you are seeking the best way to control diabetes, look no further than Ayurveda. This ancient, holistic approach is the safest and effective treatment method opted by many people all over the world.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- Frequent urination
- Itchy wounds on genitals and limbs
- Reduced eyesight
- Light thirst
- Increased hunger
The causes of Diabetes vary depending on different factors including family history, environmental factors, health, and genetic makeup. Although there are no common causes of diabetes, it depends on the individual and the type.
Diabetes According to Ayurvedic Perspective
In Ayurveda, Diabetes is termed as “Prameha” or “Madhumeha.” Here, Madhu is referred to as sweet whereas Meha means urine. The main reason it is called by such a name is because the urine of diabetic patients smells like honey. Ayurveda describes each individual as a unique mixture of Doshas. These are Kapha, Pitta, and Vata. The doshas Pitta and Vata are airy and dry. On the other hand, Kapha is slimy, heavy, and cold. When any of these doshas get an imbalance, a person becomes ill. Kapha Dosha imbalances, it causes diabetes. When it comes to the best way to control diabetes, Ayurveda offers a unique approach. It includes medications, exercise, panchakarma, and diet. However, to make it work, you need to follow them without stopping.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Diabetes
According to Ayurveda, there are 20 types of diabetes. 10 occur due to Kapha, 6 due to Pitta, and 4 due to Vata. Sugar control by Ayurveda can be done in four ways. These are detoxification, diet, herbal remedies, ayurvedic tablet for sugar, and diet modification. Let’s talk about these treatments in detail.
- Detoxification: According to an individual’s condition, diabetes may cause emaciation or obesity. Detoxification of the body is an effective process that helps people with diabetes. It removes toxins from the body that can hinder digestion. Some herbal cures or detox can help with toxin removal. Ayurveda offers a detoxification program known as Panchkarma. It is wise to look for an Ayurvedic expert who can provide a personalized custom plan with other detoxification techniques and herbal remedies.
- Diet: The diabetic diet plan in Ayurveda is designed to minimize sugar levels in the body to reduce blood sugar levels. The diet contains the herb, bitter vegetables, barley, and other foods based on an individual’s constituent nature. One should consult an Ayurvedic doctor to ensure the type of food they can consume according to the type of diabetes. If an individual has a Vata constitution, they should not consume a Kapha balanced diet. Ayurveda adopts herbs and diet according to each person’s constitution and imbalances. If you have diabetes, you should avoid foods like curd, alcohol, butter, sugar, sugarcane juice, root rhizome, cold drinks, cakes, jaggery, oil/ghee, and carb-dense foods.
- Herbal Remedies: Herbal remedies are the most effective and best way to control diabetes. In Ayurveda, there are certain herbs that may help in diabetes treatment. These are Turmeric, Saptrangi, Vizaysaar, Bilwa, Gurmar, Karela, Tulsi, Fenugreek, Neem, Guggulu, and Amla. For controlling diabetes, these herbs can do miracles.
- Lifestyle Modifications: Diabetes has been identified as a lifestyle condition rather than an ailment. It is generally caused by an affluent lifestyle that includes insufficient physical activity, a sedentary work schedule, and an excessive intake of refined foods. Exercise and yoga are considered the most successful Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes.
- Diabetes and Yoga: Yoga helps in diabetes management. It is because of the calming effect yoga has. Obesity and stress are the two main chief reasons that slow fat production in the body and contribute to diabetes development. Regular practicing yoga with an herbal medicine combination alleviates stress and slows down fat production in the body. So, one should practice a few beneficial postures including Pranayam, Balasana, Surya namaskar, Vajrasana, halasana, Sarvangasana, and Dhanurasana.
Lifestyle Changes to control Diabetes
- Intake fewer carbohydrates
- Avoid mid-day naps
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol
- Include a small amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Avoid using excessive oil in your food
- Avoid skipping blood tests
Treatment for Diabetes in Shuddhi Ayurveda
As a healthy and holistic approach, sugar control by Ayurveda is possible. You need to add certain techniques and medications. To get the right consultation, visit an Ayurvedic doctor before taking any medications. Diabetes is a serious lifestyle disorder, and if not treated on time, it can result in organ failure. You can manage diabetes with the use of special diets, yoga, therapies, and medications. Best Treatment for Diabetes in Ayurveda. are certainly quite effective in protecting your body and regulating your blood sugar levels.
As diabetes is considered a slow death, it has become a common issue these days. Not only this, but nowadays, children also have diabetes. Luckily, Shuddhi Ayurveda has the best way to control diabetes. The special Shuddhi Sugar Package contains Divya DM Capsules and Prameh Rog Har Powder. Made of 100% pure Ayurvedic herb, this package helps restore healthy blood sugar levels, control blood pressure, promote healthy sugar metabolism, prevent diseases like kidney and heart failure, and diagnose health issues related to diabetes.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season