Anal fistulas commonly occur due to an anal abscess.An abscess or a boil is a compilation of infected fluidandpus. The abscess develops typically soon after a gland, that’s in the interior the anus, becomes infected with pathogens.A fistula might emerge when the boil hasn’t healed entirely or the infected fluid if its mot drained well
Anal .anal fistula may perhaps also growdue to
- Growth of an ulcer or a painful sore
- Complication due to surgery
- Congenital abnormality a condition that one is born with.
An anal fistula is also a frequent impediment of several conditions. This is a result of swelling of the intestines. Some of the common terms may include:
- Crohn’s disease: its chronic disorder that is identified by the inflammation of the digestive system lining.
- Irritable bowel syndrome it’s a long-term chronic disease that generally affects the gastric intestinal tract system — thereby resulting in diarrhea, abdominal pain, and constipation.
- Diverticulitis this is the formation of a small pouch that sticks outside the large intestine or the colon. It gets infected then inflammation occurs.
- Ulcerative colitis its chronic condition that generally causes the inflammation of the large intestine.
- Hence, causing ulcerations to be formed on the colon mucosal lining.
Several symptoms can present anal fistulae
- Discharge that’s can be either purulent or bloody
- Pruritis that’s itching around the anus
- general symptoms when infected with an abscess
Ayurvedic treatment of anal fistula
Ayurvedic herbs are recommended in particular in keeping the digestive tract system in good condition in maintainingthe healthy flora and balance of the Pitta and the right balance in digestive enzymes.
Ayurvedic principles, state that any disorder is a result of the faulty digestive system. It’s therefore significant to restore the healthy flora and gastrointestinal physiology. Inorder to the healing process to occur some of the herbs used include
Triphala Guggul it’s a pure herbal formulation. It mainly consists of two herbs; Triphala is herb regulates mostly bowel movement and guggul that’s provided as a defense mechanism. They improve blood circulation in the anal region. This formulation has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial remedies.
It enhances peristalsis, bile flow eliminating wastes maintains weight. It also has as an antidepressant in the gastrointestinal tract and as a laxative. Triphala Guggul is used in the correction of liver functions
It contains the myrobalans. It’s also used in cleaning the colon and also offers strength in the system. It’s useful on all three doshas vata, and pitta. It’s a formulation that has a mild purgative effect. This rectifies constipation as laxative, and also acts as a detoxification remedy. It controls blood pressure, anti-inflammatory. It also improves liver functions boosts immunity and has been safe.