What is HIV?
HIV is a virus that kills CD4 cells which bring immunity to the body. The virus destroys and replicates the white blood cells. Your body immunity weakens, making it harder to fight other infections. Without treatment, HIV damages your immune system severely within 15 years. The rate of progress for HIV depends on your general body health. Taking antiretroviral drugs would prolong your life.
During the initial stages, HIV has no noticeable symptoms. As the HIV infection progresses, the following symptoms are traceable:
- white spots on your mouth or the tongue
- Dry cough
- Difficulty in breath
- Blurred vision
- Dry cough
- Chronic diarrhea
- Glands swell
- Loss of weight
Causes of HIV
HIV is transmitted through body fluids, including anal fluids, blood, breast milk, semen, and vaginal secretions. The fluids are transferred by:
- Having unprotected sex with an infected person.
- A lactating mother who has HIV can infect the child through breastfeeding.
- Sharing of surgical equipment or injectable tools with an infected person
- Blood transfusion, from infected donors
Complications of HIV
HIV infection makes you vulnerable and may cause other infections, including:
- Cryptosporidiosis- a disease that causes chronic diarrhea to people living with HIV.
- Tuberculosis is a severe opportunistic infection.
- Candidiasis is a condition that causes inflammation on your mucous membranes.
- Cryptococcal meningitis-an inflammation of your brain and spinal cord membranes
- Toxoplasmosis-it causes seizures if it spread to your brain.
Prevention of HIV
You can avoid HIV infection through the following precautions:
- Always use a condom to prevent the risk of being infected
- Avoid sharing injection needle
- Ensure you seek treatment to avoid infecting the unborn baby with the virus
- Ensure you do not share surgical tools to prevent infection
- Ensure blood from donors is screened before transfusion
How Can Ayurvedic Medicine & Ayurveda Treatment Cure HIV?
At Ayurvedic practitioners focus on strengthening your immune system by the use of herbal nutrition practices. You need to follow strict routines that will help your body to fight other infections that occur as a result of HIV infection.
Ayurvedic practitioners attempt to improve your well-being by focusing on your health. The herbs do not cure HIV, but they give you energy and body balance. Ayurvedic doctors administer beneficial herbs that suppress side effects that result from antiviral medications.
Home Remedies for HIV
- Use dietary supplements to improve your health as you take anti-HIV drugs
- Get immunization to avoid infections which will weaken your immune system
- Find encouragement from people who are close to you
Diet & Lifestyle for HIV Patients
Nutritional value is vital in handling HIV, below are tips on how you can live a healthy lifestyle:
- Eat vegetables and fresh fruits and that are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Always eat proteins to build your muscles and strengthen your immune system.
- Whole grain meals such as brown rice and white bread lay off the side effects caused by HIV.
- Limit yourself from drugs and sugary foods.
- Manage emotional stress by engaging with medical experts and seek family support.
Diagnosis of HIV requires your financial, emotional, and social attention. You need to seek medical attention regularly. Ensure you take antiretroviral drugs as prescribed, and live a healthy lifestyle.
- # 32 Herb Tea
- # 72-Hour Cure Camp
- # 8 limbs of yoga
- # Acidity And Gas Ayurvedic Treatment
- # acidity ayurvedic upchar
- # acidity problem solution
- # Acidity Treatment
- # Agoraphobia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # allergy relief
- # Allergy Symptoms
- # allergy tablets for skin
- # Allergy Treatment Ayurvedic
- # allopathy side effects
- # Alzheimer’s Disease
- # Anemia in Pregnancy
- # Anemia Treatment
- # Anemia Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Anorexia Treatment in Ayurveda
- # Anti Aging Property
- # Apathya Ahara in autoimmune disease
- # aromatherapy
- # arthritis knee pain ayurvedic treatment
- # Arthritis Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Asana Therapy
- # Ashwagandha
- # Asthma Treatment In Ayurveda
- # Autoimmune disease
- # Ayurveda
- # Ayurveda and Asana
- # ayurveda detoxification
- # ayurveda for acidity
- # ayurveda for anxiety and depression
- # ayurveda for autism
- # ayurveda for bipolar disorder
- # ayurveda for digestive problems
- # ayurveda for fertility
- # Ayurveda For Fighting Allergies
- # ayurveda for gastric problems
- # ayurveda for hair fall
- # ayurveda for hair loss
- # ayurveda for hair regrowth
- # ayurveda for hair thinning
- # Ayurveda For Healthier Children
- # ayurveda for hormonal imbalance
- # ayurveda for immunity
- # ayurveda for nerves weakness
- # ayurveda for nervous system
- # ayurveda for obesity
- # ayurveda for skin diseases
- # Ayurveda Gallbladder Stone Treatment
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips
- # Ayurveda Heath Tips For Winter Season